• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wiltord

Mark

Established Member
Oh yeah Wiltord definetly isn't good enough for D3, he should play in the conference...

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Great Gunman

He should go, period!!!!!The same incident happened when Wilturd is on, he **** as a winger and a striker, absulote useless.
Arsenal were offering him a 2yrs deal and he refused it, when if that was me considering the crap performance he it in, I will give him away for free.

Wenger must be on crack when he paid 13million for him. We all know that he is not injured that is what the club are telling us.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
I'm sure that there will be a lot of big clubs around Europe interested in Wiltord but I think he'll head back to his native France.

titi

In all fairness Wenger says every two weeks that it will be another two weeks before wiltord is fit. I honestly think that wiltord is going in the summer and wenger dosen't want a problem in the dressing room. Another example of the top class manager that he is.

reggiepaul

Isn't in interesting how the people who hate Wiltord can't punctuate or spell to save their lives, while those who admire him can. :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom