• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Winning Eleven 10

Viper

Established Member
LuKaZaN said:
It's brilliant, a vast improvement over PES5.
I am disappointed with it. One of the main reasons is because the goalkeepers are ****e.

Its so easy to slot one in.

Lukazan

Established Member
Always the way with Winning Eleven, which is why I ain't fussed about it.

Basically Winning Eleven is a dumbed down version of Pro Evolution Soccer, generally the AI defence is incredibly poor in Winning Eleven and the keepers are crap. Because the keepers and poor defence our my biggest gripes with the game, Pro Evolution Soccer should be fantastic.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
so PES5 should be better? i thought pes5 is easier to beat with pace.

goonerz49, i am from singapore

H4nr1

WE10 is much better than pes5.
Things go more smothly.
Better graphics.
Auto line change.
Mater league difficulty.
Keppers are good depending on ks,agility,response...special abilities.
AI is good depending on the stars you put.
Much better, ok just better.
Worth my money.
I am staring to forget the existence of pes 5...is that a sign of something?!

Lukazan

Established Member
Also love the new keeper animations, they perform one handed saves much more regularly now which is more realistic. They also crash in to the posts when they dive and they can also sometimes carry the ball over the edge of the box for a corner or if they are about to carry it over the line on to the field of play they'll drop it. 8)

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Yeah, Winning eleven 10 is much better than PES5. My main problem with PES5 was the number of fouls given for the slighest touch. For me the Pro Evo series has generally been improving from the get go, with each new installation improving on the last. But PES5 was the only one that, for me, was a step down from the previous version.

H4nr1

Played a bunch of seasons by the way(with arsenal...logically).
In the past seasons arsenal has won all cl.
Best total scorrer adriano(arsenal)
Best total assister C.R.(arsenal)
Best player in the world C.R.
Just to see how good C.R. he in one year had the most assists and goals tied with henry and adriano(what a coincidence).
Shame i didn´t sign him earlier.
In this game you really feel the need to buy young players 19 max.
I guess i can say the best way is the wenger way.
Wish this will happen from now on with arsenal.
It would be a dream to see c.r. and adriano in arsenal(Well thats what we10 is there for).

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
actually i understand the keeper is **** and defence lousy thing. i bought it yesterday, played with 2 stars, i took germany vs argies thrashed them 12-0.
it was so easy to beat the keeper from any angle as long as you hit the target.

but when i played 3 stars, took ivory coast vs argies, won them only 3-1. abbondanzieri was harder to beat already.

the graphics was more real, game play was nicer. it was stricter with fouls too, but lesser stopping of plays. it was easier to tackle too, just outpace the other player and get the ball.

anyway, i would like to ask issit PES6=WE10, and whats always the general diff between the 2 teams?

wer

I dont like the goalie. Beat **** United 5 or more goals easily. (3 stars)
Improvements in other area though.

TheEconomist

Established Member
yeah pro evo 6 should be out in october, you could download it from a torrent, but you need a chipped ps2 and everything, id rather just wait.

Top Bottom