• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Winning Eleven 10

Lukazan

Established Member
The pitchside report, of course not. :D

The opponent AI, of course. Although they say that with every single release and it's only marginally better each time. :(

go49oner

Established Member
LuKaZaN said:
The pitchside report, of course not. :D

The opponent AI, of course. Although they say that with every single release and it's only marginally better each time. :(

i think this time its a big improvement from pes5.

otfgoon

Established Member
Not sure how this works, is PES6 going to be the same as Winning 11 that has already come out with a few improvements, or is it the same as Winning 11 thats going to come out, with a few deficiancies. Cos gamespot seem to think W1107 is the same as PES6

nazo

Established Member
otfgoon said:
Not sure how this works, is PES6 going to be the same as Winning 11 that has already come out with a few improvements, or is it the same as Winning 11 thats going to come out, with a few deficiancies. Cos gamespot seem to think W1107 is the same as PES6

They are the same basically, just different names and some simple changes. There won't be a major difference between the two.

But i'm not 100% sure so...

kwg

im getting winning 11 tommorow for my chipped xbox is it worth 4 quid this forum seems undecided ive heard good things and bad things.
btw on pes 5 i made the new arsenal kit and it looks quality, exactly the same minus the cannon on the collar.

Lukazan

Established Member
kwg said:
im getting winning 11 tommorow for my chipped xbox is it worth 4 quid this forum seems undecided ive heard good things and bad things.
btw on pes 5 i made the new arsenal kit and it looks quality, exactly the same minus the cannon on the collar.

Could you post up the formula for the new kit please mate?

otfgoon said:

Basically each PES game is usually a much harder version of the corresponding WE game, with a few minor changes, i.e The keepers are always much better in PES, and the shooting is usually tweaked a little..

Oh and PES obviously doesn't have that Nippon Challenge thing that WE does, because PES isn't just based in Japan like WE.

ramon12

goonerz49 said:
anyone got a picture of the new arsenal kits on pes6? and how many teams have got the real kits now, how many english teams?
off topic - Where is goonerz49

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
ive got the stats of arsenal players and most other players but its in winning eleven 10 so the kit is last seasons

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
ive also seen the graphic of fifa 2007 incredible....the emirates looks great but obviously the gameplay is going to be s***t as usual...pro wins any day

Lukazan

Established Member
True.

French league will be license and Arsenal will have their's taken away in favour of Man U's and Chelsea's.

Lukazan

Established Member
I guess because they want the top two teams in the Prem licensed.

And let's be fair, we aren't even in the top 3 at the minute.

Viper

Established Member
LuKaZaN said:
Viper said:
LuKaZaN said:
Viper said:
Its a shame they never improve the graphics engine. I also hate the commentry. Its a load of s**t.

Nothing wrong with the graphics engine tbh, and I'd guess that in terms of graphics they are already at the PS2's hardware's limit. They made it any better and you'd probably be suffering in other areas of the game i.e content, load times, FPS (frames per second) etc.
Wrong. I still think the graphics of Pro Evo are rather s***e.

I would say the graphics engine used for Fifa is better than the one used in Pro Evo. The crowd looks better, the shadows are better, the lighting is better etc. The player models look awful though, and thats where Pro Evo wins. I also like the Pro Evo anims more. The kits and faces in Fifa look s**t where as they look pretty decent in Pro Evo.

The graphics of Pro Evo are not set at the PS2's hardware limit. God of War pushes the PS2 to the limit. Gran Turismo 4 pushes the PS2 to the limit. MGS3 pushes the PS2 to its limit. Pro evo doesn't and I can't see why.

Yep, and in those games mentioned you get awful slow down and FPS problems.. something that can be fairly well ignored in those types of games but for football type games it's a big no no.

Believe me, they are at the PS2's limit in terms of graphics. A football game is alot different to those MGS or God Of War type of games, for a start there is alot more going on on the screen at one time and it's alot for the PS2 to render. Fifa probably gets away with having better crowds and shadows because the player models look absolutely shocking and they are all the same height and weight. In PES every player has his own height, weight and physique style, the PS2 has a lot to cope with.

I'm a moderator on the official PES website, I have inside knowledge so trust me, the PS2 is at it's hardware limit. ;)
There are absolutely no FPS problems with MGS3, God of War and Gran Turismo 4.

Thankfully the graphics of PES6 look fantastic but I hope it comes out on PS3 - The PS3 has far better exclusive games, such as MGS4, Assassin's Creed, GT and more. 95% of the X360 games to be released will be produced for the PS3.

Top Bottom