• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wissam Ben Yedder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack the lad

i find it funny that people are critizising juventus for Buying Higuain. Higuain would have gotten us more points than Mahrez,Mustafi and Yedder together and cost less. He was the one we should have went for, both for the statement and what an elite CF could do at arsenal.

Sebben

i find it funny that people are critizising juventus for Buying Higuain. Higuain would have gotten us more points than Mahrez,Mustafi and Yedder together and cost less. He was the one we should have went for, both for the statement and what an elite CF could do at arsenal.

They paid 90 million that's ridiculous

Mahrez 45-50
Yedder 10 mill
Mustafi 20

Still less that Higuian buddy although yes he would of been a fantastic signing and a huge statement I can't argue with that

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
They paid 90 million that's ridiculous

Mahrez 45-50
Yedder 10 mill
Mustafi 20

Still less that Higuian buddy although yes he would of been a fantastic signing and a huge statement I can't argue with that

Your proposed buys **** all over Juve's Higuain deal. It's far too much money for Wenger, but it fit his evaluation of value for price for sure.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Juve had to pay that much to land him. I wouldn't be shocked if they accepted a 60m 1 off payment from us.

nicky47

Established Member
Seems to happen so often that we get linked with someone, we think of how well this player would do for us, and then they sign for someone else... Definitely getting that vibe here.

To be fair this guy seems a decent player though, who could be worth gambling on, but Sevilla sounds about right for him. Although the silence around him could mean us? We'll see soon hopefully.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

This is entirely subjective and for Higuain alone to get us more points you’re basically saying no other key players will get injured.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
-----RW------Özil--------Sanchez------
--------------Higuain--------------------

Would be much better than sliding Mahrez and Yedder in. That's 3 wrld class forwards we'd have plus a host of RW options including Ox, Theo, Wilshere, Ramsey, Iwobi, Welbeck etc. None have done what Mahrez has in the league but I'd trust those guys to do well when we had the 3 monsters supporting them.

I'm furious that we didn't try harder for Higuain the goal machine.

Sebben

tumblr_mpdkg8gPtd1s752lqo1_250.gif

plz no lol

Sykes

IMO he may end up at Seville because he may be after more game time. Arsène never promises a regular starting spot. He promises to give players a fair chance. However sometimes a young player from a small Ligue 1 club who has been fighting to stay up will see Giroud Walcott and Welbeck as top competition. Despite what we think or how less we think of our forwards, they do have a reputation amongs their peers.
Looool @ walcott having a reputation. As a roadrunner or what? If I was ben Yedder, I'd be confident of easily getting into the first 11. Haven't seen much of him, but he looks to be a better finisher than either one of those guys.

Sykes

For real. Higuain would easily score 20-25 goals with our midfield. Say what you want about the Serie A, it's still a hard league to score in and imo ahead of the epl tactically. Higuain >Mahrez + Yedder.

scytheavatar

Established Member
For real. Higuain would easily score 20-25 goals with our midfield. Say what you want about the Serie A, it's still a hard league to score in and imo ahead of the epl tactically. Higuain >Mahrez + Yedder.

What's the use of Higuain scoring 20-25 goals with our midfield if we are still going to lose to Chelsea or teams that park the bus? There's much more to scoring goals than midfielders feeding strikers, and having Mahrez + Yedder is without a doubt far better at pushing us to the next level than signing Higuain. Because like it or not defenders will be more afraid of Mahrez than they would be of Higuain.

Axel_Gunner

just stop to compare a transfer of higuain instead of mahrez + yedder. lets just take every player we can get. what would have been with mahrez + higuain?
its fact that Yedder looks like a good striker but he also has potential to end up like a big flop. even as partner with Mahrez. Its worth a try - but what if he fails to deliver success? We will cry for a worldclass striker again next transfer window. And again there will be noone available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom