• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

With £30mil in the bank, who could replace Vieira?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
kel varnsen said:
The perfect replacement is Michael Ballack. The best midfielder in the world; he score goals, he's strong, great technique. Ballack and Morientes in, Vieira out. I'm droooooling.... :D :D :D
lol, what happened to change you so much, Kel?

Viper

Established Member
kaids said:
kel varnsen said:
The perfect replacement is Michael Ballack. The best midfielder in the world; he score goals, he's strong, great technique. Ballack and Morientes in, Vieira out. I'm droooooling.... :D :D :D
lol, what happened to change you so much, Kel?
To be fair Ballack was actually a top, top midfielder at the time he posted that.

True Gooner

Established Member
After going through this thread and a few other really old threads I understand why the mods have implemented promotion to Arsenal Talk.
Must have caused widespread disgust and earthquakes when you first introduced this, right?

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

true gooner said:
After going through this thread and a few other really old threads I understand why the mods have implemented promotion to Arsenal Talk.
Must have caused widespread disgust and earthquakes when you first introduced this, right?

Lol...someone make this guy a mod!

True Gooner

Established Member
Beany said:
true gooner said:

Lol...someone make this guy a mod!

:punk :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom