• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

With £30mil in the bank, who could replace Vieira?

Status
Not open for further replies.

calvinngai88

A.Hussain said:
either gerrard or davids.

Davids has moved to Inter. Gerrard will not move this summer at the moment YET. He wants to see what Rafael Benitez can do with Liverpool before making a critical decision. That applies to Owen too.

Alexone234

Gerrard, if he moves, will go to Chelsea because even with Vieira cashed in, we cannot raise the extra £30m they will offer. Our best bet is to get someone in who can become the Vieira type player.

Alexone234

I think that Wenger will already have someone in mind, someone we haven't thought of.

Is it Vicente who plays in the middle for Spain. I thought he was good in the Euros. As we work so hard, maybe we don't need a defensive CM but one that can move the ball quickly.

Alexone234

Who was their player that sat where Vieira does and shifted the ball quickly and accurately, very quick feet and skill.

calvinngai88

I have notice Vicente for Spain during the Euro. I reckoned he was arguably the best player for Spain in the group stages. Wenger and Dein was present for Spain's games. But Vicente don't cut in often, instead his crosses are superb, pin-point accurate most of the time. We don't have any other players who can head in the ball for open play. Maybe RVP, but I don't think he'll play every game for next season.

patrick42uk

Established Member
i just feel alonso would halt cesc's progress. wenger wants to introduce cesc to the premiership this year. if we did get alonso though, we'd have to get a more powerful cm to compliment him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom