• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wojciech Szczęsny

Status
Not open for further replies.

pg1989

Sounds like a good prospect. I am glad Arsène is concentrating on getting some good young players in defensive positions. Even if he oly turns out to be a second or third choice backup he will still be a bargain.

Peter_PL

Hi there ;). I'm an Arsenal supporter from Poland.

You've been discussing about the new goalkeeper, Wojciech Szczęsny. You pronounce it like that: Voycheh (h, not ch) Shchęsny (y, not e).

He's a son of a famous polish goalkeeper Maciej Szczęsny, and he's a really good prospect.

I'd love to see in a couple of years that a pole wears my beloved club :)

I think, that Arsène Wenger should check Artur Boruc too :). He's playing for the Celtic Glasgow now. He was man of the match in a friendly with Man Utd, which Celts have lost 0-3. He has a special talent to stop penalties. That's all for now ;)

regards,

wengerboy

Established Member
to think of it keepers are wengers weakness he really doesnt have a eye of young one with him rejecting peter czeh at a young age.

but anyways its a area arsenal not have superkids in :wink:

nealbrown

andyswafc said:
I'd prefer Wenger to buy a 26-29 year old Keeper or like.........Shay Given, Paul Robinson

I was so with you until you showed your mental instability with the last two words!

cesc18

nealbrown said:
andyswafc said:
I'd prefer Wenger to buy a 26-29 year old Keeper or like.........Shay Given, Paul Robinson

I was so with you until you showed your mental instability with the last two words!
lol

another young player
well the more the merrier :D

gunner_down_under

Asterix said:
His name probably isn't that hard to say - probably something like "Voy-check Seznee".

And I can't believe people still don't get the youth policy. It's far, far, far better to sign 20 16 year olds for a pittance each and have 3 of them make it, than it is to spend 50m on 4 senior players, particularly when it's likely only 3 of them will make it as well. Plenty of expensive signings don't work out.

Nah mate, My gf's polish....I think it's pronounced like Voychie'h' shchezny.

or something alone those lines!...gotta love the polish names!

el jefe

So did we actually buy this kid, because the link is several months old? Or did it get bumped simply because a Polish fan wanted to give his opinion of the lad?

kopzilla

Always Negative
if we buy him and if he turns out to be a hero like lehmann..itll be difficult to chant his name :D ..

asajoseph

Established Member
Either we've signed him - in which case start a thread in the Arsenal Talk forum if you want to talk about him - or we've not - in which case this thread is old news and shouldn't have been bumped.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season
Top Bottom