• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wojciech Szczesny (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Why does everybody want Szcz back all of a sudden? I haven't followed him much the last two seasons at Roma. But all i remember is that he could be such a clown in goal at times. I was never relaxed when this guy was in goal for us. Has he improved that much over the last two seasons? It's hard to believe for me.

He does have some good reflexes though, i'll give him that.

He has obviously improved in the past two years. So much that Juventus want him as Buffon's heir.

Malky

Established Member
Why does everybody want Szcz back all of a sudden? I haven't followed him much the last two seasons at Roma. But all i remember is that he could be such a clown in goal at times. I was never relaxed when this guy was in goal for us. Has he improved that much over the last two seasons? It's hard to believe for me.

He does have some good reflexes though, i'll give him that.
Answered your own question! :rolleyes:

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Said it before but think we are selling Sczesney because he wants to leave. Last year of his contract and he hasn't been around for two years now so hardly going to notice him missing.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Now rumours of Inter Milan entering the race. Certainly a turn around from when we last thought he'd be sold. Hardlt had any big suitors then.

Impact

Established Member
£10 million and above for Szczesny would be a good fee, considering he isn't wanted and is in the final year of his contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom