• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wojciech Szczesny (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
£10 million and above for Szczesny would be a good fee, considering he isn't wanted and is in the final year of his contract.

I'd want a tad more. People forget he's HG for England. If Juve doesn't find him to be an adequate replacement for Buffon, they could get more money from an English club because of it.

Malky

Established Member
Pisses me off that he wants to go to Juve and sit on the bench for a season until Buffon retires, when he could come here and have a genuine shot at benching Cech.
That and He can't afford to sit on the bench for a season if he wants to be Poland's first choice keeper next summer.

{reed}

Poundland GDeep
Can't believe that we are going to sell out best academy product of the last decade and keep agent Helmet.

Last edited:

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Pisses me off that he wants to go to Juve and sit on the bench for a season until Buffon retires, when he could come here and have a genuine shot at benching Cech.
That and He can't afford to sit on the bench for a season if he wants to be Poland's first choice keeper next summer.

Why does it piss you off that he's making poor career choices?

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Wish he would renew but not sure he could pick a better club than Juve.

Gets to learn from a true legend & then has a fantastic opportunity to nail down the Juve #1 shirt for years to come.

I wouldn't be surprised if Buffon just plays league games till Christmas & then they swap roles with Buffon just cups after. The guy seems ready for the next stage & reportedly would have retired if they won the CL

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Juventus can be really cheap, wouldn't be surprised to see him stay and sign with them in January.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Wish he would renew but not sure he could pick a better club than Juve.

Gets to learn from a true legend & then has a fantastic opportunity to nail down the Juve #1 shirt for years to come.

I wouldn't be surprised if Buffon just plays league games till Christmas & then they swap roles with Buffon just cups after. The guy seems ready for the next stage & reportedly would have retired if they won the CL
A true legend? You don't think Petr Cech is a legend of football? One of the most successful keepers of the last 20 years.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
A true legend? You don't think Petr Cech is a legend of football? One of the most successful keepers of the last 20 years.
Not on Buffons level. Feel his will do down with the very best.

But also no sign of Cech retiring.

al-Ustaadh

If the sheep don't want to be here, then let them graze with the wolves.

al-Ustaadh

We have Emi Martinez anyways. And if we part ways with Ospina and Cech soon, then we'll have an easier time convincing Lafont.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Couldn't be too bothered with this, never was a favorite of mine.
Not fallen for all the "he developed a lot in Roma" talk either, he still has shaky moments. Always had a high ceiling. Cech and Martinez/Ospina will do just dandy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom