• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wojciech Szczesny: Should He Come Back As #1?

regniw

Roma is his level and we aim a bit higher than that. Shame but the best for him would be to stick around in Serie A or on EL clubs (yes, I know that's the path we're taking but we aim higher than that)

Always great to see an Arsenal product getting to a good level though, even if it's not with us.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Roma is his level and we aim a bit higher than that. Shame but the best for him would be to stick around in Serie A or on EL clubs (yes, I know that's the path we're taking but we aim higher than that)

Always great to see an Arsenal product getting to a good level though, even if it's not with us.

Roma are 2nd, we're just about holding on to 6th. Yet we're above them and Scz?

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Man do I love Szcz. I think Seria Anis where he should stay and become great, but I want him back!

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
I'm not sure Szcz has improved all that much at Roma to be honest since I haven't really seen him but there aren't any mentions of him or rave reviews over his performances. He probably knows better and improved on a few things but his ceiling is not as high as it is required for an Arsenal GK imo. That said he is in competition with one of two contenders for Brazil NT's no.1. so that is not too bad.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
He's been the best keeper in Italy this season. And no, I'm not joking. Improved a lot last season and did so even more this season. He's a serious step above Cech now. You're sorted if you bring him back.

Thought his attitude was **** before he left for Roma, but the talent was always there. Seems to have sorted himself out now.

karl

He's been the best keeper in Italy this season. And no, I'm not joking. Improved a lot last season and did so even more this season. He's a serious step above Cech now. You're sorted if you bring him back.

Thought his attitude was **** before he left for Roma, but the talent was always there. Seems to have sorted himself out now.
It is hard to judge a keeper until they perform regularly behind an Arsenal defence. That is probably why we are in for the Sunderland keeper, as he will be exposed to similar danger for us.

ARSNLNO1

Bring him back in the summer, tell him he's to fight for the number 1 spot with Cech, worst case scenario he can't displace Cech but he provides enough competition to keep cech on his toes and we sell him a year later, probably for more than we would get this summer, best case scenario he takes the number 1 jersey and continues his excellent form and finally becomes the keeper he is capable of, it's a win win if you ask me.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
None of our keepers are good enough, no way do I want this joker back. Like so many positions we are way behind the top clubs. Alexis and Kos are our only 2 players who would stand a chance at Chelsea, City, and maybe even Sp**s. We need a top keeper, it's the 1st vertebrae of the spine and we need it to be strong. Currently our spine, apart from Alexis, is in full osteoporosis mode and needs strengthening.

mm76

Yer Da
Bring him back in the summer, tell him he's to fight for the number 1 spot with Cech, worst case scenario he can't displace Cech but he provides enough competition to keep cech on his toes and we sell him a year later, probably for more than we would get this summer, best case scenario he takes the number 1 jersey and continues his excellent form and finally becomes the keeper he is capable of, it's a win win if you ask me.

We should sell Cack while we can still get something for him, i'm guessing most bottom half sides would be in for him and he doesn't give a s**t about us

Top Bottom