• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wojciech Szczesny: Should He Come Back As #1?

say yes

forum master baiter
Cech has been playing fantastic for about a year now. Why this talk of replacing him? He's one of the strongest positions we have. Move along.

No he hasn't. He was fantastic the last few months of the season (starting with Sp**s away if I recall) but for the year or so before that he was dodgy.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
No he hasn't. He was fantastic the last few months of the season (starting with Sp**s away if I recall) but for the year or so before that he was dodgy.
He's been playing well a hell of a lot longer than that. He'd be playing great, fail to save a penalty and then get shat on. People here were scared to talk about his good form. It wasn't cool...

GDeep™

League is very weak
He's been playing well a hell of a lot longer than that. He'd be playing great, fail to save a penalty and then get shat on. People here were scared to talk about his good form. It wasn't cool...
Why do you keep banging on about the criticism of his penalties when doubts of his keeping were raised long before?

say yes

forum master baiter

I don't care about his penalty-saving ability (or lack thereof) but I remember being pretty disappointed by his goalkeeping for most of last season.

Distribution in particular was awful and cost us goals in the big games.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Cech has been playing fantastic for about a year now. Why this talk of replacing him? He's one of the strongest positions we have. Move along.

Cech hasn't been fantastic for a year. He improved toward the end of last season and has continued so far in pre-season. Good signs, admittedly.

Nobody gave a **** about him when he was here. Now he's gone, there's an outpouring of faux grief. Get a grip, you fannies.

An incorrect sweeping statement. I'd say the majority rated Szczesny. The dream was always for him to step up as no.1 when Cech eventually retires, so the disappointment in his sale is understandable and to be expected.

Odd. I have actually rated Cech contribution since he joined us. Few bad games but I also saw stat we are the top team that allows the most shots on our goal. We need to work on our defense and learn to be more narrow. All in all brilliant signing.

I thought it would be perfect bringing Szczesney back now. Seems to have grow up in his spell at Roma. Great character.

Top Bottom