• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Womens Super League: Arsenal vs Everton, Dec 20 2020, 12:30 BST, FT Arsenal 4-0 Everton

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Matchday 10 today, with the ladies able to go second with a win. Lets push Arsenal.

Game stream link

https://faplayer.thefa.com/home/all

Current League table

WSL-matchday-10.png
Mg0kGQp

Match Preview

Everton20122020.jpg

SA Gunner

I could not find any stream available to me, so had to catch the game via tweets and texts.

Thanks for posting the update, a much needed win to keep us in the hunt at the top :)

SA Gunner

I love our woman team but I've lost a bit of interest because they can't win the games that matter.

For us to win the league this season, we are going to have to do the business against the teams outside the top four.

Luckily our attacking style is very incisive, more so than the other top teams Ive seen, and that gives me hope.

I need something to smile about when it comes to Arsenal, and the ladies are my best bet.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I could not find any stream available to me, so had to catch the game via tweets and texts.

Thanks for posting the update, a much needed win to keep us in the hunt at the top :)

You should look for Ata Football next time, it's free too.
Looks like it always on FAPlayer, Ata Football or BT Sport/DAZN in Germany.

At least in Germany, not sure how it is in other countries.

Top Bottom