• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wooohooo i`m going to Ars-Boro 9/1!!

lodi

For the first time in my life i will actually watch a live game with Arsenal..at Highbury too!! :D i`m so happy right now i can barely breathe!!
And since i`m in London over the weekend any tips what to visit is highly appreciated.. feel like a little kid waiting for my birthday or christmas:)

Nasso

Here's one tip - when inside Highbury, sing your heart out! And encourage everyone around you to do the same. Where are you sitting? The away end? :)

lodi

i will absolutely do that Nasso!! i predict my voice to by gone after the game:) don`t know where i will sit yet,cause the tickets haven`t arrived yet..i`m so excited i just cant hide it nananananaa.......

jc8gooner

Visit the sweet stall just to the left of the North bank entrance, and buy some of the blue and pink sour and fizzy sweets cos they are very nice! ;D

Obviously, you should visit the Arsenal shop, which is up by the main entrance on the East stand side. There is also one inside the North Bank too though.

I thought that the Boro game was on the 10th of January?

Nasso

If uoy're buying Arsenal stuff, you could pop up to the Arsenal World Of Sport outside Finsbury Park tube station, they have more things in there.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
jc8gooner said:

thats what i thought too :roll:

Anyway, i hope you have a great time lodi :)
remember to take loads of pictures and show us

lodi

jc8gooner said:

yes it is..in my eager to share this wonderful news with you guys i even forgot the correct date:)

lodi

thierrys_girl said:
jc8gooner said:

thats what i thought too :roll:

Anyway, i hope you have a great time lodi :)
remember to take loads of pictures and show us

i will, my digicam will be on fire once we arrive in London.

lodi

XxGoonaStuxX: i ordered a package from a travelagent who`s specialized in sports travels..two tickets and two nights at a three star hotel with breakfast.

i live in Sweden so this is the way to go if you want to be sure of getting tickets,and i work for an aviation company so the flight tickets cost me around 7 quid:)

this is a dream come true for me having supported Arsenal for 15 years now!!

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
lodi said:
For the first time in my life i will actually watch a live game with Arsenal..at Highbury too!! :D i`m so happy right now i can barely breathe!!
And since i`m in London over the weekend any tips what to visit is highly appreciated.. feel like a little kid waiting for my birthday or christmas:)

That is fantastic am happy for you.
Go to the Marble Hall early and you be allowed to stand on the stairs and get someone to take a photo of yourself on the stairs leading to the entrance.
Email the club and see if there is a tour around the stadium it wont be match days but just maybe on the Friday
Where to visit that depends in what you are interested in,
If you like history try London Tower.
Try Stratford On Avon William Shakespeare etc.
Theatre try We will Rock You.
Shopping try Oxford St etc.

lodi

Natnat: Great tips!! i like history a lot and my girlfriend loves to shop, surprisingly huh?:)
it would be nice to actually meet someone from this forum when i`m in London or what do you ppl think??

lodi

XxGoonaStuxX said:
You are lucky lodi. I find it arder getting a ticket than you do and I live in London ! :)

hopefully this will get better when the new stadium is built cos i think that genuine supporters should get tickets first and all others after that. an utopia maybe?? but one can dream!

Rupert

Ashburton Grove is gonna be great, no more of this library crap that people go on and on about. I hope that one of the stands develops into a north bank equivalent from the start as well.

KoLo28

I'm hope to move to England for a year or 6 months, after I've completed my degree, which will be about half way through the first season at Ashburton... that's a big HOPE!

koivu

Yep, I'm also moving to North London in a week! I'm pretty excited, never spent any time there, other than at Heathrow. I cannot wait!

Latest posts

Top Bottom