• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

World Cup 2022 World Cup Prediction Pool

code: jiltutah

Got 79 players for the Euro 2020 game, hopefully a similar number turn out this time

Riou

Called Ramsdale Ugly
:alert:A lot of people still need to make their round 2 picks for the games starting tomorrow

It's too forgiving, imo.

If you miss your picks you should get an auto 0 for that game, not just assigned the most selected score.

If a team just doesn't turn up to a stadium on matchday..."Alright, lets call it a draw!" ...isn't what happens 😅

Riou

Called Ramsdale Ugly
@Rex Bezos is R_B...

futurama-shocked.gif

Entropics

Player: Cedric
1669324526309.png

I refuse to predict 0-0s

The real blunder this round was predicting Argentina 7 - 0 Saudi Arabia anyway

db10_therza

🎵 Kumbaya, my lord, kumbaya 🎵

Player: Xhaka
It's too forgiving, imo.

If you miss your picks you should get an auto 0 for that game, not just assigned the most selected score.

If a team just doesn't turn up to a stadium on matchday..."Alright, lets call it a draw!" ...isn't what happens 😅

You still bitter that I'm whooping yo ass?

db10_therza

🎵 Kumbaya, my lord, kumbaya 🎵

Player: Xhaka
Did some of you enter in your actual names on the Superbru?

@Makingtrax real name is Steve Morris and @Vinci is Arjen Robben, that's crazy...never would have figured Trax for a Steve!
If you want "real names" you should head over to the fpl group. Problem is they dont have the AM handles on them but it's fun trying to link them. Like I'm pretty sure the guy at the top is Bulgarian based on the name but idk who here is bulgarian :eyess:

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts