• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

World Cup with 48 teams in 2026

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
What's the reasoning behind this?
As a South East Asian who is used to traffic jams, I dread the view of 60k people hopping to their cars at the same time
The stadium is surrounded by freeways/highways. Looks like a lot of hotels are on these busy highways rather than on residential streets.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

The stadium is surrounded by freeways/highways. Looks like a lot of hotels are on these busy highways rather than on residential streets.

Regardless, it remains a terrible choice for a final of this magnitude.

It should've been given to the Azteca, failing that, Stan's new stadium or Florida.

I get the importance of New York but the reality is the game is a lot bigger out west/down south.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

To be fair to my friend, @Sapient Hawk it would be hard to conceive of the kind of den of ill repute that is Florida in Saudi. People think of Disney World rather than a fascist hellscape built on marshland teeming with Alligators, meth addicts and Trump family members.

Precisely!!

How dare @grange ruin my childhood memories & try to inject reality into a situation that doesn't call for it? :lol:

Top Bottom