• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Worst 11 of Euros so far

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 53
  • Views 1,418
A

Anonymous

My last post was referring to nnaife's analysis.
Sammer, thats quite true also. Although many other teams have been struggling, i dont feel james has done too bad enough to warrant this criticism.
EIE

Sammer

Established Member
Considering how well other goalkeepers have performaned at this tournament (Buffon, Czech, Van der Saar, Kahn - and even the more unknown goalkeeper have been pretty good), James has been the most unreliable.

If it wasn´t for Englands great defense, he would have been even worse - looks shaky all around and has done nothing impressive so far.

Imagine that current English team with a top-class keeper...... :shock:

va_va_voom

I thought Matterazzi was poor last night.

How funny when Cassano ran to the bench going mad, to be met with all those glum faces. Panucci was the same.

On the subject of David James - Remember it could be worse, it could be Ian Walker!!!

TB*Gooner*

Sammer said:

And with a left winger, and a center defender beside Campbell, and a striker infront of Rooney! :shock: :shock:

A

Anonymous

And with a left winger, and a center defender beside Campbell, and a striker infront of Rooney!
Who would the left winger replace? We have 4 world class midfielders and i dont know who would be able to be dropped to make way for a left mid. Centre back we have Rio, or have you not realised that? Sol and Rio provide the best defensive partnership in the world. Our attack is a problem, but thats all. I think you should really stop slagging england off, some people might view it as racist.
WHO THE **** ARE SWEDEN
EIE

brianfrance

Established Member
Sammer said:
Considering how well other goalkeepers have performaned at this tournament (Buffon, Czech, Van der Saar, Kahn - and even the more unknown goalkeeper have been pretty good), James has been the most unreliable.

If it wasn´t for Englands great defense, he would have been even worse - looks shaky all around and has done nothing impressive so far.

Just re-call Georges Best :!: :lol:
No seriously, that's the bad point for english

TB*Gooner*

theguvnor said:
And with a left winger, and a center defender beside Campbell, and a striker infront of Rooney!
Who would the left winger replace? We have 4 world class midfielders and i dont know who would be able to be dropped to make way for a left mid. Centre back we have Rio, or have you not realised that? Sol and Rio provide the best defensive partnership in the world. Our attack is a problem, but thats all. I think you should really stop slagging england off, some people might view it as racist.
WHO THE f**k ARE SWEDEN
EIE

Scholes should be dropped. Not because he sucks but because he's not a left winger :) Don't u think Svennis would have put Robben or Freddie (example) there if it was possible? Rio is a cheater. Maybe you noticed he's not in the squad for some reason? If Sol and Rio both play than that's world class. I agree about that but that is not the case here is it?

Racist? Are u for real?

Sweden is the team that England never beats. Remember the last time it happend?

England has a fine squad but u guys and the english media always seem to think you are world class and that you will win every championship (but just one so far, right?). My opinion (I'm the racist guy) is that you hype them to much and then you get disappointed when they lose. I think u have a good shot at reaching the semis but that's it.

The point is:
You are not perfect. Learn to live with it.

beanz

brianfrance said:
Adam said:
BrianFrance - Don't you mean Gordon Banks? :wink:
Yeah adam I'm a fool ! :eek:ops: :lol:
Gordon Banks, the guy who still played when he was 40!
I think he even played after a car accident left him with vision in only one eye, even so, he'd probably be better then James. Someone should take the lucky horeshoes out of his boots! Thy're not helping :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

Scholes should be dropped. Not because he sucks but because he's not a left winger Don't u think Svennis would have put Robben or Freddie (example) there if it was possible? Rio is a cheater. Maybe you noticed he's not in the squad for some reason? If Sol and Rio both play than that's world class. I agree about that but that is not the case here is it?

Racist? Are u for real?

Sweden is the team that England never beats. Remember the last time it happend?

England has a fine squad but u guys and the english media always seem to think you are world class and that you will win every championship (but just one so far, right?). My opinion (I'm the racist guy) is that you hype them to much and then you get disappointed when they lose. I think u have a good shot at reaching the semis but that's it.

The point is:
You are not perfect. Learn to live with it.
I wasnt calling you racist, i was taking the piss because anyone who criticises a country here seems to be labelled a racist by some people :|
I know england are not the best, i dont claim them to be, but you seem to have some hate for england. I have read a few of your posts now slagging england off, i am wondering why? Scholes should be dropped, and maybe robben come in if he were english, not freddie, he is ****.
Have you actually been to england and seen all the so called hype? I feel you are all so far off the mark when you say we think we are the best. The english press spend 11 months of the year slagging england, the english and our sports stars off. This one month gives us a chance for a country thats in quite a bit of **** at the moment to come together. And i find it rather refreshing that i am not reading the papers usual criticism of england. I think you should read some more english papers, you will see they actually state england are useless, will be an embarressment, shouldnt bother going etc etc. It is only once we win a few games they start to change their opinions. But i do not feel we hype ourselves up, jsut merely we are very passionate supporters.
regards

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom