• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

worst arsenal players of recent years(in one team)

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
bury said:
nidza7 said:
what happen to that silly goalkeeper Manninger?

He (more or less) played for Fiorentina, Torino Calcio, Bologna and Siena after leaving Arsenal and before he returned to Austria, where he is currently playing for Red Bull Salzburg.
What ice hockey :lol:

Sigun

I forget we signed Davor Sukor, he was a legendary goalscorer.

If only we got him 5 years earlier than we did.

mood

flaunt said:
I can't believe you forgot Nelson Vivas!!! Shame on you! Well not really. Shame on them!!!

I think the starting line-up is pretty... bad. But what about these blasts from our past?

Rami Shaaban
Nelson Vivas
Gilles Grimandi
Christopher Wreh
Kaba Diawara
Francis Jeffers

and countless others (but they were youth players, so kinda unfair to lump them as flops).

I'd leave those 2 out;

Wreh did a good job in the 98 double and when he was needed. He wasn't that bad in my opinion.

Grimandi wasnt the most talented of players, but he was good as a utility player and could play almost everywhere. He gave 100% everytime he was on.

The worst of them all for me was Vivas. He was actually a decent player and I expected alot from him.. he disappointed me greatly.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom