• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Worst Arsenal striker ever

Worst Arsenal striker ever?

• Total voters

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Have Park and Yaya had at least one EPL appearance? Don't think they should count.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I voted Park because he literally contributed nothing, but can't remember Diawara or Wreh, and just about remember Jeffers.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I remember Wreh the most. He was truly very poor, but I sometimes think the fact that Henry and Davor Suker signed during his time made him seem even worse.

With Jeffers it was mostly the 'fox in the box' tag, but the fox was nowhere to be seen, more Dumbo.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Why didn't you include any blonde players in the poll?

dave chappelle jokes GIF

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I was a kid when Jeffers was supposed to be the next big thing and even back then I thought he was absolute dogsh*t pretty much every time I saw him play. Maybe my child expectations were too high based on what people were saying he'd become but I hated him. :lol:

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I was a kid when Jeffers was supposed to be the next big thing and even back then I thought he was absolute dogsh*t pretty much every time I saw him play. Maybe my child expectations were too high based on what people were saying he'd become but I hated him. :lol:
Tbf if he wasnt injured all the time, he might have done better. Wenger had the right idea though.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
“Most Disappointing Arsenal Striker Ever” would be a better thread imo as it becomes relative to expectations. Bit harsh on poor Yaya otherwise. No one expected much of him and he delivered…

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Tbf if he wasnt injured all the time, he might have done better. Wenger had the right idea though.
True. Part of the issue is that my cousin is a Manc supporter since his mom is from up North and there I was with my Jeffers kit on while visiting my grandparents and this knob was giving me the business about how dreadful he was. 😂

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

True. Part of the issue is that my cousin is a Manc supporter since his mom is from up North and there I was with my Jeffers kit on while visiting my grandparents and this knob was giving me the business about how dreadful he was. 😂
Yeah at the time it was embarrissing tbf, i got abit of stick at school been in a minority of being a gunner.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Why didn't you include any blonde players in the poll?

Is there a blonde player bad enough to join the list?

I mean Bendtner sucked but he was better than the listed guys.

Last edited:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Park for me, genuinely can’t remember a single thing he did in an Arsenal shirt. At least Sanogo was memorable.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom