• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Worst individual performance by an Arsenal player

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
There is nothing wrong with bashing genuinely crap/unlikeable players at Arsenal (Mustafi, Cech etc)

But guys like Caz and Kos were clearly quality players for us, them not being as good as the players at Highbury, doesn't change that.

Reactions: A_G

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Even though we won that 2014 Cup tie with Liverpool featured possibly the worst striking performance I’ve ever seen from Sanogo :lol:

Riou

Thierry actually played very well in Paris in 06, tbh.

He ran himself into the ground, skinned multiple Barca players numerous times and set up our first goal with a brilliant free kick.

Him and Wenger, really deserved the win that night.

Riou

What about worst performances against Arsenal instead @A__G

Always think off that West Brom keeper that was a Sp**s fan,.that basically won us Champions League on his own, on the last day in 2012 :lol:

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
What about worst performances against Arsenal instead @A__G

Always think off that West Brom keeper that was a Sp**s fan,.that basically won us Champions League on his own, on the last day in 2012 :lol:
Martin Fulop, RIP.

To make memories even worse @A__G should create a thread of Best performances against Arsenal. Then everybody will rush to point Messi's 4 goals at Camp Nou 😁

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Trying Not To Laugh Season 3 GIF by The Office

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Omg how could I forget about this;

After Van Judas gets sent off, we hang on in there and this would’ve put us through.

Wilshere was white hot at this point. Puts Bendtner through and his touch somehow goes into the path of Mascherano.

We’ve had so many dismal evenings in Europe. I’m so so sure we should even try and get CL :lol:.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Martin Fulop, RIP.

To make memroes even worse @A__G should create a thread of Best performances against Arsenal. Theneverybody will rush to point Messi's 4 goals at Camp Nou 😁

Ashley Young in the 8-2 or Shane Long when Southampton pumped us 4-0.

Remember there was a Drogba game where he just treated Vermaelen like a child. Scored 2 or 3.

Straight up abuse.

Edit: Actually there’s only one winner. Andy Carroll hat trick game.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
No Sylvestre hate?

He was *this* close to joining a just flush with cash Man City, but Arsène felt he would work great here.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
His problem was that he was just dusted.

He wasnt like say Mustafi who’d give you two or three ok games and then go full Chernobyl for 90 minutes.

Yeah, you're probably right on that.

I do remember a game he played left back and go absolutely destroyed.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom