• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Worst individual performance by an Arsenal player

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Martin Fulop, RIP.

To make memories even worse @A__G should create a thread of Best performances against Arsenal. Then everybody will rush to point Messi's 4 goals at Camp Nou 😁
I would have the West Ham game from 06-07 when we battered them start to finish and lost 1-0 to a Zamora wondergoal :lol: something like 28 shots vs 2 and they won 1-0. utter madness, one of the best PL goalkeeping performances I've ever seen.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Uncle Mikel vs Bayern, 2013
Came on and gave away stupid free kick after stupid free kick. Killed our momentum dead and single-handedly cost us one of the greatest ever European comebacks.

Olivier Giroud vs Monaco, 2015
The most profligate striking performance of his Arsenal career. Cost us the tie with his misses and ****ed up the easiest draw we had in years.

Manuel Almunia vs Barcelona, 2006
This clown of a man was beaten on his near post and in the most important game of our club’s history. He was a shaky mess when he came on and predictably couldn’t save a word document. Awful.

Thomas Vermaelen vs Man Utd, 2013
Horrendous display. Let Van Judas score against us too. He was like Bambi on ice, couldn’t stay on his feet and his clearances were garbage.

Emile Smith Rowe vs Newcastle, 2022

Absolutely diabolical and was rightfully hooked at half time. Had no impact on the game and looked a bag of nerves. Couldn’t even track back efficiently. Recent but makes the cut as it’s fresh in my mind.
Where the **** did you learn a word like profligate :lol: certainly not on here, I'd imagine.

That ESR performance was comically bad, in fact made me doubt his minerals tbh. He's young and talented so perhaps he can put it behind him.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Straight up worst performance I'd have to say Igor Stepanovs Vs Man Utd.

Almunia, Koscielny, Diawara, Senderos, Eboue etc could probably be in the mix with multiple abysmal performances each.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Worst performance against Arsenal was a kid I think from Fulham or something that got absolutely destroyed by Nasri and promptly taken off as a result, no clue about the name though

Top 3 stinkers from last season probably Tavares vs Palace, Partey cameo vs Pool, Mari vs Brentford

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Where the **** did you learn a word like profligate :lol: certainly not on here, I'd imagine.

That ESR performance was comically bad, in fact made me doubt his minerals tbh. He's young and talented so perhaps he can put it behind him.

:lol: I’m a highly educated man bro! I also write for a living so, kinda need to know these things!

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Has anyone said Tavares vs everyone?

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
cech ,europa leauge final.
Mustafi , league cup final

Both make my blood boil

Thought Cech was fine in that game. There was loads of anxiety before the game because of his move to Chelsea, but didn't think he did much wrong.

Mustafi on the other hand was a shocking, but really it was just an average SM performance.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I was as that infamous Eboue game vs Wigan. He was poor no doubt, but Wenger really didn't help him. If my memory is correct, he put him on the left wing when his confidence was shot as it is, then took him off... the booing/jeering was really uncalled for though.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Can't believe nobody mention Clichy at Birmingham 2008 yet. Never felt more depressed than on that day.
Clichy wasn't great that day but that absolutely 3000% was no ****ing penalty.
That was actually Ox. While Coq was on play we were 3-1 down and then Coq was taken out for a disastrous debut by Ox.
Bang on, Coquelin actually held things together and kept it respectable. Ox on the other hand played like a complete piece of shít as he would go on to do for the rest of his career.

Ox' last match for us before moving to them was early in 17/18 vs Liverpool. Proper dickhead performance topped off by throwing a hissy fit at the end while they played rondo around him. Rarely wanted to choke the life out of someone I never met so badly.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Thought Cech was fine in that game. There was loads of anxiety before the game because of his move to Chelsea, but didn't think he did much wrong.

Mustafi on the other hand was a shocking, but really it was just an average SM performance.
Almost the entire team was trash. Auba had a shocker, Koscielny let Giroud beat him to a ball, Mustafi Cech etc.

We need some Simeone type of dictator to come in and basically tear the club down and rebuild it from scratch to be able to win some continental silverware, we're shocking in Europe. Someone with a big enough ego that it smothers our bottling DNA, basically a not **** version of Arteta would be good.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Almost the entire team was trash. Auba had a shocker, Koscielny let Giroud beat him to a ball, Mustafi Cech etc.

We need some Simeone type of dictator to come in and basically tear the club down and rebuild it from scratch to be able to win some continental silverware, we're shocking in Europe. Someone with a big enough ego that it smothers our bottling DNA, basically a not **** version of Arteta would be good.

Yeah, it's weird but "DNA" in certain competitions just is a thing. Madrid and the CL is the best example. We're shocking in Europe for some reason, but would always back us to come up with something in the FA Cup lol.

The European thing will have to change for Arteta. If we get the players he's in for, we must win the Europa league for me, no excuses.

Top Bottom