• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Worst individual performance by an Arsenal player

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
King was actually a tough leader type.

Was he?

Never appeared to be that vocal to me, though I didn't watch him every week...always looked quiet on the pitch (not having a dig, but can't imagine a man with a lisp being a leader)

Was he?

Never appeared to be that vocal to me, though I didn't watch him every week...always looked quiet on the pitch (not having a dig, but can't imagine a man with a lisp being a leader)

He was not. Don't let GDeep angle you like that or next time he will tell you that Earl Manigault was the true NBA Goat. King was nobody, nobody ever talks about him.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Don't know why Arsenal fans of all people, go to such extremes to criticize Kos.

No one is saying he is Tony Adams, or on the level of other world-class CBs...but he was a lot better, than being made out.

Nah he was par on course, overrated by assna fans, underrated to properly rated by other fans

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I remember a game where Squillaci head butted Koscienly and we conceded a goal in the most Looney Toons fashion we could possibly conjure. All was missing was some wacky music at the background.

Reminds me of the time Mustafi injured Sokratis when he latter tried to redeem Mustafi's error. Today you'd go down clutching your face and get the game stopped

Riou

Seen lots of football fans (and even some Arsenal fans) rate the Sp**s paring of Alderweireld-Vertonghen very highly.

Reckon a man of great culture and someone who is a proper Arsenal fan like @hydrofluoric acid , would call those 2 gimps out for what they are, a big pair of constant losers.

Kos-Mert, well clear!

Seen lots of football fans (and even some Arsenal fans) rate the Sp**s paring of Alderweireld-Vertonghen very highly.

Reckon a man of great culture and someone who is a proper Arsenal fan like @hydrofluoric acid , would call those 2 gimps out for what they are, a big pair of constant losers.

Kos-Mert, well clear!

It's simple, you just don't rate Sp**s players. There is nothing impressive about them. They don't win anything, they don't play good football, and most of the time they are instructed to try to injure other players as Harry Kane does. That little piece of filth.

Riou

It's simple, you just don't rate Sp**s players. There is nothing impressive about them. They don't win anything, they don't play good football, and most of the time they are instructed to try to injure other players as Harry Kane does. That little piece of filth.

@albakos

Get this beauty, in the best AM posts thingy!

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
No mention of Xhaka in this fred. Why? Because despite all the scapegoating he has never had a terrible performance.

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Henry let us down big time that night.

You could be equally as selective with your memory if you say the linesman let us down for missing the offside call. Or Lehmann. Or Almunia for being nutmegged at his near post. Or the ref for not playing an advantage.

Henry covered more ground in that final than any other game that season. The stakes made some people think his chances were absolute sitters when Valdes did incredibly well to read his first touch on the first chance while he was visibly knackered by the time he got into the box in the second. I remember applauding him after the game as he walked off and the last thing I felt was 'let down' by the guy when he had just played his heart out for 90 minutes.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
You could be equally as selective with your memory if you say the linesman let us down for missing the offside call. Or Lehmann. Or Almunia for being nutmegged at his near post. Or the ref for not playing an advantage.

Henry covered more ground in that final than any other game that season. The stakes made some people think his chances were absolute sitters when Valdes did incredibly well to read his first touch on the first chance while he was visibly knackered by the time he got into the box in the second. I remember applauding him after the game as he walked off and the last thing I felt was 'let down' by the guy when he had just played his heart out for 90 minutes.

If he tucks away that 1on1 early on we would have gone on to pummel that Barca side. Shouldn’t have given Valdes a chance. He bottled it that night.

Also don’t think I’ve forgiven the linesman, Almunia, the ref or Gilberto Silva. To this day I think they should be tried, brutally tortured and skinned alive.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Özil v Bayern 2014, not scoring that fkin penalty was excruciating. Allowed the ref to decide the match and the tie. Things felt like they were finally on the way up again and then wham he fks everything up

Latest posts+

Top Bottom