• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Worst individual performance by an Arsenal player

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Ah, the programming of negativity and hate towards Arsenal from A-M continues. Great mind exercise, searching for bad memories of Arsenal now.

Great fan forum.
How's it negativity to slam someone who's behaved towards the club the way Koscielny did in the end? Whats next, RVP has to be recanonised otherwise one of you Arteta-Sturmtrupps shows up to evoke my Arsenal card?

How's it negativity to slam someone who's behaved towards the club the way Koscielny did in the end? Whats next, RVP has to be recanonised otherwise one of you Arteta-Sturmtrupps shows up to evoke my Arsenal card?

I didn't see the Koscielny discussion. I was talking about the thread in general and more as a joke!

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Where would you start with him? The time he single handedly dumped us out of 4th with the penalty against Brighton or when he refused to kick the ball in the 94th minute so his mate can pay off the polish builders who refused to finish off the extension? It’s too difficult. Mustafi has to be up there, or Gervinho.

For me his worst is the ballwatching masterclass vs Watford, picking his nose while Cleverley scores the winner with no pressure at all

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
For me his worst is the ballwatching masterclass vs Watford, picking his nose while Cleverley scores the winner with no pressure at all
I had to watch the highlights as I forgot this game, Xhaka was brilliant not sure how you put that performance here. He made a stunning pass in the 12th/13th minute that should have led to a goal and he got the assist from a well taken corner for our goal.
As for the goal you’re talking about there’s nothing Xhaka could do even if he wasn’t picking his nose. If people blamed Xhaka for that then that’s so typical of their agendas against him, Cleverley reacted to a shot that rebounded back at him, Xhaka wasn’t near him, wouldn’t be able to react even if he wasn’t picking his nose.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
He barely played for us but I remember Vince Bartram had a couple of absolute howlers in goal in the mid 90's.

Too long ago to remember the exact games but as a kid I used to get exceptionally worried seeing his name on the team sheet.

Only Arsenal player I didn't manage to get in my Panini sticker book in 95 too. Nearly 30 years later and I still hold a grudge against him for that.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Ah yes, when he was literally pulling bogies from his nose as he gawped at Cleverlinho putting us to the sword. Probably the most Arsenal thing I’ve seen since Kos and Chesney gave Birmingham a trophy.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
A lot of ex Arsenal players talk about Stepanovs in the 6-1 mullering at old Trafford, as being ****ters of all ****ters. It’s funny because I don’t remember that game for him being particularly bad. Maybe I was so far up Wengers arse in those days that I refused to see it.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Who was at fault for the Birmingham City **** up in the final?

Genuinely have never watched that game after it happened.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

“Biggest match of the season but I’m going to try and do a complicated overhead clearance rather than just kick it out for a throw”

The guy is one of the biggest bottlers in recent years, we all knew he wouldn’t have made that mistake in a regular game.
I stil rage about this sometimes. It was so dumb and pointless. Just ****ing clear it.

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

Can't remember the exact game - think it might've been some cup match - where Andre Santos spent a large portion of the game 10-15 yards standing behind where the back 4 line was meant to be. Had never seen a professional defender just refuse to keep a straight offside line, didn't matter where the ball was on the field, he just couldn't be bothered :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom