• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Worst individual performance by an Arsenal player

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
You should be banned for posting any clips from that game. I bet I'm not the only one who has tried to erase it from memory or has never rewatched any of it.

This hurts, we out played Barca completely before the red card:(

vantoure

Andre Santos

Can't remember which game specifically as there are barely any YouTube videos of him :lol:

But this guy was a weirdo. Swapped shirts with Van Persie at Half Time :lol::lol: Had a poor performance on top of that.

Oh and he was caught in a police chase doing 145mph on the M25 because he was late for training. When police caught him, he said he didn't hear the sirens because his music was loud.

He was an absolute abomination of a player.

a58de43cd280104b9918375335af56a5683387d0.jpg
remember him for his long ranger vs chelsea to start the 5-3 comeback

Alexs

Going back a bit, all of Lee Chapman’s games at Highbury that I watched. The player at Leeds had to be genetically enhanced.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Can't believe nobody has mentioned the Arteta performance. Can't remember it exactly but he came on, conceded a penalty/own goal then got sent off/injured or something?
What game was this?

Giroud vs. Monaco for me. Almunia in CL final is a good shout too.

A lot of Flamini performances should be in there too. What was it Tottenham where he gifted a goal, aside from being absolutely terrible as per?

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
No mention of Xhaka in this fred. Why? Because despite all the scapegoating he has never had a terrible performance.
There’s too many to pick, fella, but honestly speaking Xhaka’s performance at home against Sp**s was one of the most brain-dead acts of malice I’d ever seen. Everyone knows what match I’m talking about. Giving away the dumbest penalty by drop kicking Son in the box and then proceeding to give away ten fouls without getting himself sent off. Honestly it was almost impressive. Gary Neville even said so himself. Bloke was hellbent on getting himself sent off.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Sp**s fans genuinely think Ledley King is the best ever English CB.

And although they are completely insane to think that, at least they back their players.

Arsenal fans, worst in the world.
Arsenal fans back the wrong players. The good players have to do a madness to get unanimously rated or just be good looking.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

What game was this?

Giroud vs. Monaco for me. Almunia in CL final is a good shout too.

A lot of Flamini performances should be in there too. What was it Tottenham where he gifted a goal, aside from being absolutely terrible as per?
Think it was v West Brom or something.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Funny thing is I have never seen a youtube vid with a Xhaka mistakes leading to goals comp. Not really sure why, he's so popular and hated.

We need more fail comps for our players out there, our current football definitely deserves it.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
People are having a laugh on here.The last time Arsenal didn't qualify for any sort of European competition was 26 years ago. Let that sink in. And we've been mid table for two years. We've never played such boring football since I started watching Arsenal. So surely the worst individual performances are likely to have come sometime in the worst collective performances. Simple probability.

vantoure

For the performance itself, I'd say Traore in the 8-2 at Old Trafford. He looked unprofessional and disinterested, terrible. Someone said he played like a fan that won the lottery, lol.

For the implications - Almunia vs Barca 2006. At the time, it was just disappointment for me as I couldn't even technical decide that he was bad? In hindsight though, how do you concede that goal at your near post?

Henry also I find hard to forgive for those chances, as they're typically his bread and butter.

chessygoal

People are having a laugh on here.The last time Arsenal didn't qualify for any sort of European competition was 26 years ago. Let that sink in. And we've been mid table for two years. We've never played such boring football since I started watching Arsenal. So surely the worst individual performances are likely to have come sometime in the worst collective performances. Simple probability.
Arteta has the worst individual performance as a player (his infamous cameo) and as a coach (plenty of games). Legend.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice

We're talking about individual performances in one game though not over the course of a season or extended period. So Wenger being a better manager than Arteta isn't really relevant.

There were worse at least a couple of individual performances in that 8-2 whacking we got off Man Utd that were worse than anything under Arteta. Traore being a prime example. Looked like a Make A Wish kid out there that day.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Partey away at Crystal Palace just before he got injured was a shocking performance. He was misplacing the majority of his passes.

Then his substitute appearance v. Liverpool at League Cup when he got two quick yellows was equally shocking, it looked like the pitch was the last place he wanted to be after coming back from AFCON.

Holding v. Sp**s, enough said just like ESR v. Newcastle, White v. Brentford and so on.

Alexs

Okay we can pick a few stand out inept performances under Wenger. Now do a best ever performances and the top 100 probably under Wenger.

To show my age, a few standouts under Graham, Hayes and Marwood take most of those. Woodcock’s five at Villa and a Paul Davis knockout. Liam Brady lit up Highbury many times, too often on his own.

As highlighted above, top 5 brain dead performances under Arteta, with Xhaka claiming at least 4.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom