• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Worst performing players of 18/19 after Mustafi

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Hope this isn't overkill but we may as well.
@Mitch's idea..

Cech - Just torrid at times. Half of us were begging for him to be dropped weeks before he was.
Mustafi - Not sure if he is performing badly or just absolute garbage
AMN - This may seem a harsh inclusion due to the injury and the fact he is seldom played in his preferred position but I expect more
Kos - Also just back from injury and I have defended him because of that but it is no secret this is one of his poorer seasons in spite of the lack of playing time.
Mihki - Probably the worst. Honestly thought he was such a player about 4 years ago. Clearly not suited to this league. Sell sell sell before we activate dumb clauses which make us stuck with him.

Chaoz_Enigma

Iwobi - Might be harsh here but I would like to note that his overindulgence leads to really poor final ball in the final third or specifically in the box. Credit to him though when he is outside the box he can pick out some exquisite passes. It is just somehow in the box he lost alot of composure and it is so so frustrating that I put him as an underperforming player....

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Iwobi - Might be harsh here but I would like to note that his overindulgence leads to really poor final ball in the final third or specifically in the box. Credit to him though when he is outside the box he can pick out some exquisite passes. It is just somehow in the box he lost alot of composure and it is so so frustrating that I put him as an underperforming player....
Was tempted to put him on but would be a helluva contradiction seeing as he is on my best list too!:lol:

Reactions: Jae

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Ramsey - As usual with every season Ramsey is one of players that produces the most amount poor performances.

Cech - Clearly past it now and not up to the required standard.

Bellerin - His positional awareness is dreadful and can't cross. Bellerin is our weak link defensively and teams know this and look to exploit it.

Mustafi - In each of the two previous seasons he has started each season in very good form before his form declines throughout the season. However this season Mustafi has been nothing but poor.

Iwobi - had a few good performances at the start of season which showed potential but since has been very poor up untill his match against Southampton.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Ramsey - As usual with every season Ramsey is one of players that produces the most amount poor performances.

Cech - Clearly past it now and not up to the required standard.

Bellerin - His positional awareness is dreadful and can't cross. Bellerin is our weak link defensively and teams know this and look to exploit it.

Mustafi - In each of the two previous seasons he has started each season in very good form before his form declines throughout the season. However this season Mustafi has been nothing but poor.

Iwobi - had a few good performances at the start of season which showed potential but since has been very poor up untill his match against Southampton.
Bellerin ahead of lich?

blaise

Mustafi - n1 in all categories, panic man

Lich - really past it, his legs are gone

Kos - as much as I like him he is 4th CB max

Özil - got much less time than usual but when called upon not on his level

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Cech was absolutely quality apart from those passing out the back incidents. .
Problem is, when we're trying to build from the back, those moments stick out like a sore thumb. Possibly harsh to include him here but he is visibly past it now. Couple goals I thought he would have saved had he been a few years younger.
Always liked Cech. Even when he was a Chelsea boy.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lichtsteiner Mustafi I can include others but they haven't been as bad as these tow

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Problem is, when we're trying to build from the back, those moments stick out like a sore thumb. Possibly harsh to include him here but he is visibly past it now. Couple goals I thought he would have saved had he been a few years younger.
Always liked Cech. Even when he was a Chelsea boy.

This was the game he was dropped after.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Bellerin ahead of lich?

Lich put togther 1 and half matches level of performances recently that Bellerin has failed to produce. Whilst Bellerin has a lot more poor performances than Lich this season.

Hexagon9

Mustafi, Lichtsteiner, Koscielny.
I have to hide behind the sofa whenever they’re called upon to do anything. It’s like watching Dr Who in the 70s.

TorontoGooner76

1) Lichtsteiner is probably at the top of the list. I know he is ready to retire but I thought he would bring so much more. Even watching him at the world cup I thought he still had it. Good first half on the weekend, however.

2) despite all that has gone on, Özil has clearly under preformed. When called upon, a player if his calibre should show that he is simply un-dropable. He has not shown that, so based on his immense talent, he makes my list as a top under preformer.

AMN- I am running out of patience for his seemingly too laid back attitude. The talent is there, no matter what his preferred position is.

say yes

forum master baiter
Özil
Lichtsteiner
Mustafi

Those are the only players who I can think of who have been outright bad. Lots of average-poor performers as well.

say yes

forum master baiter
Cech was absolutely quality apart from those passing out the back incidents. Had a top level save percentage and was even a motm for us.

He’s been garbage since returning from injury though which I think is colouring people’s memory.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom