• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Worst player of the week

informed1

I didn't get to see the match but from what I heard cole had a good game although as a team they didn't perform well there were a few who actually tried.

Mark

Established Member
Cole had good moments but didn't have a good game overall. Anyway, the media must be loving this at the moment. :x

kel varnsen

Established Member
cole was ok, i guess, but he was awful the last 10-15 mins of the game. he couldn't get the ball away from the corner flag; he and diouf sort of wrestled for a good 5 mins....

Canuck

Established Member
Still Cole did have a better overall game than Bobby.
Bobby missed that header at the end which was shameful for a professional player to not convert that. Especially with Bobby's scoring record!

Chicago

some of Cole's runs were magnificent, other times when he was pressured, he'd try and go around the defender and he'd just give up the ball. As for defending, definitely not his best, some good moments but overall, definitely not his best.

TheGunner4

Keep the faith and show loyality!
nobody is the worst and nobody is the best player in the summary the 11 player on the pitch are deciding the match! you can not say if we reyes played instead of bobby he would do his job much better perhaps he will play the same way.
our focus is that we got to support our lads and not drop them...!

thierrys_girl

Established Member
brianfrance said:
The media are having a good time bashing us........ :roll:
BS if you ask me, that's not objective
yeah, they are having fun arent they. I hate it though, makes me fell 10 times worse then I should.

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
That must be judged relatively, because our players weren't THAT bad. They were just very poor in comparison to their own lofty standards.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom