• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Worst Premier League Transfers 20/21

Who has been the worst Premier League Signing of 20/21

• Kai Havertz

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Willian

Votes: 27 56.3%
  • Van de Beek

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Rhian Brewster

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Timo Werner

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Thiago

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Nathan Aké

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Fabio Silva

• Rodrigo

• Total voters

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
giphy.gif

...everything was going so well until this **** showed up!

Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I thought Werner would flop, but think's he's been pretty good, harsh to have him in the poll...also hasn't Thiago been injured the whole season, what's he doing there?

It's probably Havertz atm.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I thought Werner would flop, but think's he's been pretty good, harsh to have him in the poll...also hasn't Thiago been injured the whole season, what's he doing there?

It's probably Havertz atm.

Diversity. I like to keep all races in my poll.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Nathan Ake is absolutely not a top level player. 40M on a back up just because he’s homegrown.

Havertz leading the way so far though.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Great thread, hope we digress into the decade though.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Pound for pound, Ramsdale for £18m was the worst me.

Havertz is still young and I think people are underestimating the impact Covid has had on him.
That and he's been played all over the park so far. Which he did at his old club mind, but I'm sure it doesn't help.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah Dias has been really good I swear. Plays every week ahead of Laporte who was probably best CB in the league a couple of years back.

How much are Sp*rs paying per week for Bale? Guy barely gets on the field in the league. Running out against farmers in the EL so far.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Dias has been good. I would say Havertz, Willian and Van de Beek.

For another topic, the best signings have been Ollie Watkins, Thiago Silva, Pierre-Emile Hojberg, Ross Barkley, Emi Martinez, Diogo Jota, Ferran Torres, Edouard Mendy and James Rodriguez.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Brewster is surely worth a shout. £23.5m, no goals, nothing. What were they thinking?

Think it’s a long term one. He’s still very young and if he scores goals at some point they’ll be fine with the fee.

Top Bottom