• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Would Anelka be accepted back at Highbury?

Gurgen

Established Member
Wtf do we need Anelka for? Van Persie is finally getting into the groove a bit. A player like that on form is worth a hundred Anelka's of today.

Spike

Established Member
Would Anelka be accepted back at Highbury?

No.

A) He's got a bad history
B) We shouldn't strengthen an area which has so much potential
C) Wenger now concentrates on buying young players and developing them

towelie

hes a good player, who i really liked when he was at arsenal

but i was really gutted when he left and how it happened. and that personal dissapointment means i probably won't want him to wear the best jersey in the world again

though i do still follow his career to see if hes ever going to fulfill what hes capable of

invisibleman18

Established Member
how could you accept back a player who treated us so badly in the way he left. good riddance i say, and theres plenty of players better than him. keep him somewhere wher he can be booed on his highbury returns.

Rapid88

Thinking about this is quite odd. Much like contemplating having your girlfriend/boyfriend back after they have cheated on you. He is good, very good. Maybe if he called a press conference and begged for our forgiveness, promised that he would never leave us again and it was all a dreadful mistake :cry:
Just maybe...

awesomarsenal

nnn
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ooooooooooooooooooooo
nnn nnn ooo ooo
nnn nnn ooo ooo
nnn nnn ooo ooo
nnn nnn ooo ooo
nnn nnn ooo ooo
nnn nnn ooo ooo
nnn nnn ooo ooo
nnn nnn ooooooooooooooooooooo

Gunner Ossie

some of you guys needs to get over your emotional tantrums with regards to anelka, because i dont see any difference between him wanting to piss off to real madrid and patrick vieria wanting to piss off to real madrid.

at the ef the day we got 25 milllion quid for the guy, so why should any of us still begrudge him. If he becomes available for th right price, we should make the decision on footballing reasons.

The above anology comparing it to taking back a girlfriend that has cheated on you , is not quite correct because it neglected to mention the fact hat she left you her half of the house worth 25 million quid. I personally could get over any emotional discomfort for that amount of wonga especiall if she was just going through an episode at the time. :D :D

guoxian

I wouldn't want him back too. However, he's leaving is more or less the reason we bought Henry, isn't it? Ought to thank him leaving.

beyondforever

so what if wenger wants him and henry in front in the past? that was then. he's a traitor and i don't think he has the cheek to come back. besides wenger wouldn't want him back. he's not as great as before so why would one want him back??? it's the same thing as asking petit back. traitors are not welcome back to the club.

Biggus

Established Member
Jeeez if I ever ****youguys over....... for Godsake give me a chance to apologize :lol: He was very young when he was with us and under the influence of his badass brothers If he had stayed Arseneknows how good he could have been...But water under the bridge......we paid for our training ground and there are plenty other alternatives now :|

Aussie

Established Member
theguvnor said:
Why would you want him back? He is crap.

Exactly. Had ****loads of potential. Looked like he'd do very well for Arsenal. Screwed us over however training ground payed for and now's he total rubbish and trying to con a big club into buying him.

A

Anonymous

He didnt do anything at madrid, psg, liverpool or city, he is ****, end of. If you cant impress at man city what makes anyone think he is good enough for us?

Sammer

Established Member
Well it seems like he is the old super-Ego again by not wanting to take part in a mandatory fitness test before the Arsenal game.

Fenerbahce Istanbul is now interested in him. Great ! That´s a club where his ego/mentality would fit in perfectly

Ratinho

Established Member
There are better options for the money he would cost.

That's the reason I wouldn't want him back, no other. Not wanting him back because he wanted to go to Real Madrid?? Jesus!! Our current captain wanted to go to Real Madrid.

Top Bottom