• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

would arsenal need rooney

grennan84

rooney prob will go to man utd but if he did sign for arsenal do u think he woud get his game. i dont think he is as good as everyone says they all forget that he is only 18 i think he will be good but not as good as reyes

A

Anonymous

rubbish

no way i pay 25mil for a ugly player like him. what will he add to the team

goals- no f&&king way, he cannot score. he will turn up like jeffers

let him go to united.

Adam

Established Member
Well, there are questions to be answered about his ability in the Premiership - where he has more yellows than goals!

And... being a great international does not make you a great club player. Jeffers broke the under 21's scoring record!

Reyes, for me - has more pace, more technique and flair, more vision, and perhaps now - equal strength!

So, i do not see how he would get in there at Arsenal. He would be nice luxury perhaps, but we have RVP on the bench who has great potential also. Don't forget Bentley too - who i rated more when watching both at English youth level.

Rooney will be good for United because he has the potential to give them what they lack - more flair, and unpredictability in their game. But, i do not think Rooney is the complete article yet.

For me, Ferguson would not do as great as job as Wenger would at unearthing his offensive abilities. United's footballing philosophy does not always give forward players the liberty they would get in the Arsenal game.

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
In 3 years time reyes will be the number one player in europe - in 3 years time rooney will be the number one customer at the massage parlour.

So i'd say no - we do not need rooney.

Adam

Established Member
Yes, he is hardly a cute 'wonder boy' now. ;D

More like Mancy Shrek ****.

Quite a contrast with Reyes. Model family man, and a smile so shining that his teeth do not need photo enhancing.

hesham

Established Member
Need no - but he definitly would be a great asset.. IMO i think the kid is class and has an amazing career if he can stay on the right track

AFCG7

Established Member
We dont need him.. and there is no way Arsenal FC will spash 25 million on any player unless we desperately need him.

brianfrance

Established Member
PolishGooner said:
brianfrance said:
Wayne who ?

Wayne, John Wayne. Never heard about him??

Ok I see, he really is the man
We need you, Mister mmm?
-"Wayne, John Wayne"

clap.gif

A movie only, thanks god!

Stim

We need a top class centre back, that will sit on the bench most weeks, who wont cost much and has low-ish wages.

I dont want much you know :lol:

A

Anonymous

Jose_Reyes_2004 said:
In 3 years time reyes will be the number one player in europe - in 3 years time rooney will be the number one customer at the massage parlour.

So i'd say no - we do not need rooney.

ahahhahahahahahahahahh
excellent post. made my day

ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha :D :D :D :D

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I really do't believe we need Rooney. Great talent he may be, but we have players with equal amount of ability, or potentially equal amount of talent. Plus our players know that any wrong behaviour will not be tolerated and because of this play even better as they don't take their place in this team for granted. Also how many of our players have social lives. It is unacceptable to Arsène for any of our players to have any socail life whatsoever :D

Top Bottom