• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

would you have anelka back?

Would you have Anelka back?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
I would love him back at Arsenal. He's a class player who's carrying a mid-table side. I'm sure he regrets leaving Arsenal. He's already scored five goals this season. I think City would sell him for around £7m.

huyha123

i would love to have him back. be honest people. we not good enough upfront to surely break apart all teams in CL.

and if we can get Anelka with low price then why not? some mention about his attitude. he learn his lesson. he learn it hard way i say.

an upfront henry-anelka is so good. we should not waste. and he still very young.

jasonlohkh

Yes and no.
Yes coz Anelka is still a very good player and this partnership with TH14 will add extra firepower to our attack. TH14, Reyes and Anelka as our main striker will send fear to the rest of Europe.
No coz he will bring problems to our dressing room again. And u won't know when he will snub us again

Gunner4life09

No, he's quality i admit but we have better players now, Reyes is only 20 and he's already so good now and he can only get better. We don't need Le' sulk to ruin our dressing room unity.

About the Bently thing, Sometimes the press only take a little bit of what the player said and twist it into something its not.

brianfrance

Established Member
How strange there are more people who have voted YES, but almost all the post are saying NO. Please people who said yes, give us your opinion!

I voted no. But I may vote yes tomorrow. I don't know!
His statistics for arsenal speak for him, but at Real, Paris even Liverpool he wasn't as good as expected. That is why he's a city player now. So I don't know...

brianfrance

Established Member
And by the way, about his price, this summer when Deschamps wanted to buy him, 10M€ (7M£) wasn't enought. Papers here said keegan wanted 15M€ (10M£).

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This question has been asked several time before and the answer will always be no.

Anelka is a ***** who thought he was moving on to better things. He payed the price of being selfish and stupid. Arsène Wenger could have turned him into a legend at highbury i reckon, but anelka never had the right attitude and will never change - so why take him back ?

We dont need him - Reyes has the potentiol to be 10 times the striker anelka will ever be.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
That's high considering he never did anything of note since he left us, bar winning a CL medal.

A

Anonymous

The guy is a ****, but one hell of a player.

He has gone backwards since leaving us, but had he stayed under Wenger he would be every bit as good as Henry imo.

But no, I wouldnt have him back. We arent big enough for his ego.

omega man

yes i would take him back. He made the serious mistake of
leaving probably due to very bad advice but the potential he
showed at arsenal must still be there and if he came back it
would show he has matured, that would be admiting that he
should never have left in the first place. For that reason though
i dont think he would return, stuborn pride.

AFCG7

Established Member
Wenger has a policy of not taking back players who have left the club..remember when Overmars wanted to come back? and even Petit was hinting..Wenger came out and said no, the club will always go forward not backwards.

JazzG

Established Member
HELL NO! This player took the piss out of our great club with the way he acted and left. I will never ever forgive him for that, quite odd that some people would have him back especially the way he acted. No doubt he is a brilliant player but I just would not be able to accept him in an Arsenal shirt again.

He left, we built our training ground from the profit and got Henry who is better. We moved forward when he left.

beanz

Aussie said:
Anelka is a fat stupid ***** who thinks his s**t dosent stink. f**k off.
Succinct and to the point as always Aussie, my sentiments entirely. :mrgreen:

Gooner83

i thin anyteam would take Anelka on a plate, he knows how to score goals.

I don't think you see the best of him at City as hes a one man show half the time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom