• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

would you have anelka back?

Would you have Anelka back?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
anelka would rip it up once again under wenger i rkon

before he was immature and naive...for wanting to leave arsneal for real.. the prospect for playign for a bigger club was too tempting....plus back then...we wernet the powerhouse we are now. so if he does come, i doubt he'l be disruptive to our dressing room.

having said that....i read somewhere about 1 yr ago...that he said he would never return to arsenal and then hes enjoying his time at man city better than when he used to be here....so yeah...but tahtwas one yr ago

If he does come however...it would be great...i still rate him highly...him and henry upfront...with reyes behind em....

KingReyes

Established Member
Anelka had his chance to make his mark at Arsenal and he decided to go elsewhere. How can we accept someone who gave us only 2 seasons, was given his chance by Wenger and Arsenal to boost his career and then he decides to **** off.

The complete opposite of Henry really, Wenger and Arsenal gave him his chance to make his name here and he is very happy to stay with us.

i voted no as i think our team r great the way they r and i wouldn,t like to c henry,reyes, or bergkamp to take the subs bench for him but i must say he is a good player but we don,t need him :angel

EJub

Anelka does one thing these days: scores goals. I'm glad Rooney-mania took off and clubs such as ManU didn't get Anelka. Anelka can score on any team against any team. He's still young and a bargin top notch player.

I think it's too late for him to come back to Arsenal. He left, we have another number 9, and a few other young players as well.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
HENRY`S ANGEL said:
i voted no as i think our team r great the way they r and i wouldn,t like to c henry,reyes, or bergkamp to take the subs bench for him but i must say he is a good player but we don,t need him :angel
What. Could you stop with the text message writing. It's hurting my eyes.

Top Bottom