• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Would you like some Butt?

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 46
  • Views 1,695
A

Anonymous

Nicky Butt... up for grabs.. should we put in a bid.. would be interesting to see how he would operate at Highbury....

A

Anonymous

Is it cos he is a manc or cos you think hes not a good player?

jc8gooner

Both. Plus we don't need another CM. Plus he will drain much needed funds. Plus he is no better than Gilberto, Parlour or Edu. Plus .....

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Butt, Neville, Pugh ... urghh. Do man U do this on purpose? Only buy players with the worse sounding surnames?

Sounds like a Trumpton Fire dept roll call.

Andrew

I reckon he's off to Tottenham. He's exactly what they need. We don't need him because he's no better than Gilberto, Parlour and Edu.

A

Anonymous

no.He's not such a prolific goal scorer but more of a holding player.The only goals he scored this season was against Panathinaikos was a header from a O'shea cross and against Everton a volley from outside the box.He didn't get a single goal last season and his last goal before this season was in the 2001/2002 season against West Ham when he scored of an over-head kick.But that doesn't really mean he's a bad player.He's been a fantastic player for us all along.Just been over-shadowed by the likes of Keane and Scholes.He's more of a defencive midfielder with Great technique and his passing is superb.Great tackler and is always determined.No complacency what so ever.Will always give 100% wether it's England or United.I honestly think he is extremely under-rated.

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The only Butt I want to hear or see is Butt Arsenal did it again another fantastic win.
Im in a silly mood :D

PolishGooner

Natnat said:
The only Butt I want to hear or see is Butt Arsenal did it again another fantastic win.
Im in a silly mood :D

silly mood is great :p too much tea? :wink:

anyway, we dont need butt. why we should buy butt? firstly, he is manure player and it`s not good for our reputation to buy some trash from old trafford. if then dont need him we dont need him too.
Secondly, his name... butt no no no
Thirdly, we have our own poor players

zerofeel

i rather KICK his BUTT than see him wear the Arsenal colors n would rather buy HANS JORG BUTT the goalie than NICKY THE DEVIl....theres goes his future down memory lane.... ;D

Adam

Established Member
Ferguson prefers Djemba Djemba and Phil Neville to Butt. Hmmmm.

As Wenger said - is this the break up of that little Man Utd group? Beckham and Butt have gone, and only the Neville brothers and Scholes remain.

siddharth

Adam said:
As Wenger said - is this the break up of that little Man Utd group? Beckham and Butt have gone, and only the Neville brothers and Scholes remain.

How could you forget Ryan Giggs.......
I personally feel Manu r a totally different team w/o him.It was clearly evident against newcastle when he had to be substituted at the start of 2nd half. I don't want to take anything away from Newcastle for their superb effort but Manu were very ordinary w/o him and couldn't create any chances.

Top Bottom