• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Would you like to see Obafemi Martins in an Arsenal shirt?

MARTINS OBAFEMI in an arsenal shirt?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

A.M.A.G.

he might not be the best technically but remember neither is Trezeguet or Vieiri or even Shevchenko

wow... not the best technically? in what sense? because technically speaking 8) , you have named probably the best 3 technical finishers in the game currently 8) :lol:

this guy costs around 20mil. So if you want him, you'll have to bid more than that. We don't need him in Arsenal coz just see Henry, Reyes, they're enough to terrorize defence even by the name itself. But Martins could terrorize defence with his look, size and lightning pace.

If you ask me whether i like him to wear a red-white shirt, YEAH!!! FANTASTIC!!! But if you ask me whether we will fit in, i say no. We have couple of good strikers plus clinical Henry and a wonderkid in Reyes.

Has anyone heard of Carlos Teves? I heard his pace was not far away from Henry...

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
i was just thinkin about the same thing a few days ago. being nigerian, i feel especially proud of martins. i think he is absolutely amazing. he is eternally mobile and skillful. he tore ireland apart in the great green of Nigeria a week or so ago. he is out of this world. teams in italy bench their most experienced defenders, just to have someone fast enough to keep up with him. he could be as good as henry some day. i definitely want him at arsenal. how can u say no to such talent??? i am sure if we all watched this kid play, we would all agree that he should be a gunner. he would benefit immeasurably from wenger's mentorship. we are talking about a potential legend here.

Gurgen

Established Member
Every time I've seen him play he was absolutely amazing.

The sheer guts the boy has is stunning, he plays with the biggest defenders like action figures. And his pace is brilliant.

Only thing left for him is to perform consistently.

KingReyes

Established Member
Martins has got pace which is one important skill you need to play in the Arsenal tactics, his movement off the ball is also very good and could be the fox in the box that we've been asking for. However i think Reyes, Ali and RVP and score those type of goals aswell.

dsurg

gunnertilldeath said:
i was just thinkin about the same thing a few days ago. being nigerian, i feel especially proud of martins. i think he is absolutely amazing. he is eternally mobile and skillful. he tore ireland apart in the great green of Nigeria a week or so ago. he is out of this world. teams in italy bench their most experienced defenders, just to have someone fast enough to keep up with him. he could be as good as henry some day. i definitely want him at arsenal. how can u say no to such talent??? i am sure if we all watched this kid play, we would all agree that he should be a gunner. he would benefit immeasurably from wenger's mentorship. we are talking about a potential legend here.
Good to know there is another Nigerian on the forum, name is Soji and I'd be delighted to have Obafemi at the Arsenal....

Latest posts+

Top Bottom