• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Would you rather

What would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I'm hoping for Arsenal to win and Liverpool to win!

:D:D

Nah I would rather Liverpool win CL and us to lose from those options asked. We can win EL next year then.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Tough one.

I believe one day we can win a Champions League. But never after Sp**s.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

That’s the Spursiest poll I’ve ever seen, we’re always taking the piss out of them for being obsessed with us.

Now we’re willing to go without a trophy and CL qualification just because of them. F*ck that noise.

TriniGunner

That's like asking would I rather feel sick from Gonorrhea or Syphilis. Or better yet, would I rather a hand-job from a man or a woman with a mouthstache.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
For us to kick on and improve we need champions league football.

Now I get the hatred of Sp**s the thought of them winning makes me sick. But I couldn't handle another year playing mediocre European football, failure to sign decent players. Sp**s winning the CL obviously would do them well but I still don't think that makes them much more desirable to players.

They also won't have tonnes of money to spent as they are paying for the stadium. It will be a one cup wonder were they don't win anything again for another 30 or 40 years.

While the champions league and us getting back where we belong may help us compete sooner.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
We should be more worried about us than Sp**s. Winning the EL has serious implications on both the money we have to spend and calibre of player we attract this summer. That's what truly matters here.

Couldn't agree more. We will attract more players than Sp**s as long as we have champions league football.

This is the best Sp**s will ever be. I believe the only way for them is to stay this level or down. Whereas I believe while we may struggle to win the league in the next 5 years we have more potential.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Sp**s winning the CL would be absolutely terrible but I support Arsenal first, hate Sp**s second. So, always want Arsenal to win whether it's an individual game or especially if it's a title. Besides, we need to get back to the CL if we want to improve.

Last edited:

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
First thoughts are what’s best for us as a club and that’s being in the CL. We also haven’t won a lot in Europe so it would be nice to have it in the history books. If Sp**s win it before us it will give them bragging rights but ultimately it does little to change the landscape. They don’t suddenly start buying a load of world class players or pay top wages. It will be a bit like Porto winning it. You’ll look back in twenty years time and think “do you remember when those minnows won the Champions League?”.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

If you can't take a bit of slagging from Sp**s fans just because they won the CL first then you're mentally weak. We have to focus on ourselves.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I don’t get the big deal about us getting back in the CL? It will be nice to be back in there but it’s not gonna change how the club is run? The lack of ambition will remain the same.

I don’t get the big deal about us getting back in the CL? It will be nice to be back in there but it’s not gonna change how the club is run? The lack of ambition will remain the same.

Some people are trying to make case we will make better signings when we are in there. I'm a little bit suspicious about it.

Top Bottom