• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Would you sign for 4th now?

Would you sign for 4th now?

• Yes

Votes: 38 46.9%
  • No

Votes: 43 53.1%

• Total voters

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
With pace we going at worst we'll finish is 2nd of course we only 9 games but honestly i don't care about title it'll be major achievement but don't take a step that you can't reach we been going step by step and it's going according to plan we need top 4 first. If we want major trophy this season then europa league should be our target. In league we need to be consistent and even we do that it doesn't help when you competing with freak and experienced team like man city we can finish with 90 points and they'll finish with 95

Game Over

Get 2nd, plus CL revenue and we can make some serious moves in the summer to really close the gap. We’d look a serious club again for the first time in years and surely more attractive to players who could lift this team another level.

Fold and scrape fourth wouldn’t have the same positive impact.

Let’s hope this team can maintain this trajectory and finish the season strong.

Pop Tart

Established Member
I want the title, we are clearly good enough to get top 4 with squad we have. Jesus and zinny have taken us up a notch. Also the return of saliba. I don't think we will win the title. City have the depth in squad and a genetic freak in Haaland who has the wc off.

Nothing wrong with dreaming.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Still think we need to air on the side or caution. A couple of draws and the gap is reduced to the likes of Sp**s/Chelsea/United.

We absolutely need top 4. It doesn't matter if its in the form of 2nd, 3rd or 4th. Let's hope we keep rolling along.

2nd, 3rd, 4th and maybe a cup would be brilliant.

A title win? Well I think even Arteta most staunch critics would have to say he's some man for one man.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Would you sign for this now?

FfbjHgeakAA7HPB

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Get 2nd, plus CL revenue and we can make some serious moves in the summer to really close the gap. We’d look a serious club again for the first time in years and surely more attractive to players who could lift this team another level.
We’ve made serious moves since 2019, second biggest investment in player transfers of all 5 major European leagues. And that’s without CL football. KSE are already backing the club big time and will likely continue. Happy days.

TheDrunkenMaster

No. A total of 76 points would mean a massive drop off, and we finished 2nd in 2015/2016 as well. What did that bring us?

Let's hope for some City slip ups and keep going. Dream big.
It brought us Champions League Football something we haven’t had for years. I would sign up for the top four now. We haven’t even played a third of the season and we will be battling it out with Sp**s, United, Chelsea and Liverpool that’s going to be hard enough. Our home record might be championship winning level, but until we start winning at places like anfield and white Harte lane we should keep our feet on the ground imo

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Would you sign for this now?
Don Robbie table predictor, lol. Assuming not a particularly sophisticated model - seems pool doesn’t lose again this season and everyone else in Top6 have big slumps apart from city (know he is probably rebranding someone else model but it seems AFTV level) 😀🤣

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
We should definitely be aiming for above 80 points after this start IMO; we can’t control what city do apart from two games

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Don Robbie table predictor, lol. Assuming not a particularly sophisticated model - seems pool doesn’t lose again this season and everyone else in Top6 have big slumps apart from city (know he is probably rebranding someone else model but it seems AFTV level) 😀🤣
Robbie didn’t make it, if you look at the bottom of the graphic you can see he got the data from FiveThirtyEight

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I'd be hoping for 80 points tbh, this indicates a massive fall off at some stage.

Pretty much my focus as well, think if we can get to 36 points before the world cup we stand a good chance. That means we win Southampton, Forest and Wolves.

If we get the maximum at Chelsea, then my hopes jump up more, possibly 85 points.

But I will still sign up for top 4 today, because the season is far too long and last season is still with me.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
It brought us Champions League Football something we haven’t had for years. I would sign up for the top four now. We haven’t even played a third of the season and we will be battling it out with Sp**s, United, Chelsea and Liverpool that’s going to be hard enough. Our home record might be championship winning level, but until we start winning at places like anfield and white Harte lane we should keep our feet on the ground imo
?

Winning at these places is only necessary for winning the league, not getting Top 4. In fact you could win at those places and still not get Top 4 by having atrocious form against lower half opponents. Those wins mean almost nothing in the race for Top 4.

Last year we didn't lose because of Tottenham.
We lost because of Palace, Brighton, Southhampton and Newcastle.

If we won those we'd been comfortably Top 4. Which is what we're doing this season.

Latest posts

Top Bottom