• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Would you stick by AW if he was involved in the bung probe?

sabret00the

Established Member
Couldn't give a **** personally the worlds not a bed of roses, though for getting caught, he'd be a dummy. Either way i stick by my club not the staff.

Fab Fabre04

I didn't write that so I haven't answered.

If it is PROVEN that AW has taken a bung then I wouldn;t stick by him but after all he's done I wouldn't be so much against him. I wouldn't say "GET OUT OF HERE" but neither would I plead his innocence,

Having said that, he WILL not accept bungs, he;ll probably report them,

After the George Graham thing...

Oh BTW I hope Jonathon Barnett and Jose Mourinho will be the manager and agent behind the bung.

That'd make my life

stuart

Established Member
NO but would be very disappointed in him if he did but Arsène would never accept a bung,he is way to smart to do anything like that!

Lehmann1

The reason we all love Arsène is he has so much dignity and respect that he would never do that. He's an honest guy

Canuck

Established Member
I he did it...of course I would be behind his sacking.
Though as mentioned, I have complete confidence that Mssr. Wenger would not get involved in such dirty business.

nazo

Established Member
qs said:
Being involved in a probe is different from being guilty. I'd stick by him until I seen conclusive proof he was up to something.

qft.
Exactly how i would feel.

11vanpersie

ultimus you say who cares...the fans other clubs we would gte called cheats but yes i would stick by him but abit questionally :S

i find it exceptional that Reyes pays his agent himself. if this were mandatory, i could see a lot less corruption on the part of the agents, and higher standards. it would not remove bribes completely, but i think it would make it much less prevalent.

and on the part of wenger, ive never considered him being involved in bungs. hes much too picky about his players :D

I would definitely stand by him,he's a very great manager.i love AW, iv always stuck with him.Even at teh start of the season, some gyuys were already writing us off.now we are playign good footbacll and our fan base has increased.well he (AW) said it once.."U r only as good as ur last match"

Jaden

I just don't care even if AW really involved. 8)

In real world only that 90 minutes play is "Sports" or "Soccer" (if it's real competition and u know what I mean), other than that: "Business", "Entertainment", "Gambling", "Dirty Politics" or whatever u name it.

I believe AW should formally get at least 20% commission from Arsenal on players trading. His ability to turn nobody to superstar and buy low sell high skill is just amazing.

Stand by AW no matter what.

Number8

Jaden said:
I just don't care even if AW really involved. 8)

In real world only that 90 minutes play is "Sports" or "Soccer" (if it's real competition and u know what I mean), other than that: "Business", "Entertainment", "Gambling", "Dirty Politics" or whatever u name it.

I believe AW should formally get at least 20% commission from Arsenal on players trading. His ability to turn nobody to superstar and buy low sell high skill is just amazing.

Stand by AW no matter what.

No club would give a manager a commision for player trading, it just encourages them to break up the team, make the cash and bolt right out of there. And also managers like Fergusson would be bankrupt if this were the case.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom