• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Would You Support Move For Rio

seb_afc

Established Member
i think its clear to everyone that it would never happen and i dont think there is any doubt of how good he is and whoever wouldnt want him IMO would only be because of how much money he would cost us because there is no doubt about his footballing ability.

patrick42uk

Established Member
dont see the point of this. any one would support a move for rio, just like anyone would support a move for ronaldinho or shevchenko. doesnt mean it will happen. rio himself has already said united or abroad.

Jasper

21m for this ****?
The same idiot that missed two important meetings?
He is one of the most unintelligent person in the leauge.

Chicago

if the price is right, but i wouldn't spend 20 million for him, I wouldn't even spend 15, that would be around/almost 1/2 of th trasnfer money and it looks like we could use a winger more, and possibly a goalkeeper

brianfrance

Established Member
if he comes on a free transfer, we could give him the contract he wants, and maybe more! Obviously if he doesn't sign mu will sell him before losing him on a free, and I can see only madrid or chelsea able to pay the transfer fee+wages

asajoseph

Established Member
Again, we don't 'need him'. But he'd be an improvement over what we've got already. He's more talented than Kolo, CURRENTLY better than Senderos, and much younger and fitter than Sol.

Again, if he were available to Arsenal (which he's not), at a reasonable price (which he's not), wanted reasonable wages (which he doesn't), you'd be unbelievably blinkered to deny you'd want him.

Swordy

You've got to look it like this, with us only just selling Pennant for his "off the pitch" lifestyle, and Rio only last week showing his great mind by overtaking a police car at 106mph, is it really a great idea to invest in a player who could quite easily be banned again or sent down ala Pennant.

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
**** no. the guy is turning into a spoiled mercinary. manure stood by him when he forgot to take a piss and the guy tries to suck them dry. what a ******. the least he could do is repay their loyalty by signing a new contract. he is the picture of greed if you ask me. i wouldnt want him at arsenal with an attitude like that. he is already one of the highest paid players in england and OWES man utd for their loyalty to him.

hujja

Established Member
Undoubtly he is a ****. He is a good player but he should repay Manure for their loyalty to him.
We don't need a player like him. We've already filled all our defensive positions.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom