• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Would you trade one of our recent FA cups for Sp**s champions league run 18/19?

Would you trade one of our recent FA cups for Sp**s champions league run 18/19?

• Total voters

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
People need to really think about the question, tbh.

If you give up the FA cup in 2020, for a Champions League run...you are actually giving up 2 trophies, as we don't win the Community Shield then too...and that's not something ever worth give my up.

That's the small print in the deal, that really screws you over!

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Would you rather win a trophy or fail?

Yeah, I take the trophy, thanks.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
been thinking about it for almost twenty four hours and I’ll take the CL run. All day erry day

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Fifth? That’s incredible!
Yeah, I’ve been to every final from. “Nayeem from the halfway line” in Paris in 95 to Baku. I missed the win in Copenhagen 94 because of work, typically. I’m basically a European curse. Conversely I’ve also been to every FA cup final from 93 onward and we’ve only lost once, to Liverpool, when we clearly should have won.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I haven't read all of this thread so sorry if the points already been made but... Absolutely not!!!! No way I would trade it. We hold the record for the most FA Cup wins in the Country. It's the second major domestic prize.

I get that the glory is with Europe but only if you win the thing. It's amazing that Arsenal have dominated the FA Cup and the last one had three fantastic, memorable wins including Auba's winning goal.

Riou

I haven't read all of this thread so sorry if the points already been made but... Absolutely not!!!! No way I would trade it. We hold the record for the most FA Cup wins in the Country. It's the second major domestic prize.

I get that the glory is with Europe but only if you win the thing. It's amazing that Arsenal have dominated the FA Cup and the last one had three fantastic, memorable wins including Auba's winning goal.

I think the fact that we win it so often, has made people take it for granted, to be honest.

To have the most FA cup trophy ever, is an amazing achievement.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I think the fact that we win it so often, has made people take it for granted, to be honest.

To have the most FA cup trophy ever, is an amazing achievement.

It really is, it's a massive achievement. I remember the elation we felt after winning it following 9 years without a trophy. Going to Wembley for a Semi Final in one of those runs (I've never been to a final unfortunately). It won't be a record we hold for ever, but let's be proud of it whilst we do, surely.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Yeah I definitely give up our FA Cup victory to watch us lose to Liverpool in a final. That's a fantastic trade.

I'm not even sure Sp**s fans still celebrate their 18/19 run anymore and here we have Arsenal fans fawning over it, and they say I always hype them up. :lol:

Riou

I'm not even sure Sp**s fans still celebrate their 18/19 run anymore and here we have Arsenal fans fawning over it.

Sp**s fans are too busy gassing up the 2016/2017 season...

You know, the year they won nothing and their 2 major London rivals won the league and cup.

...to mention any other year.

They are a truly warped fanbase :lol:

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
People need to really think about the question, tbh.

If you give up the FA cup in 2020, for a Champions League run...you are actually giving up 2 trophies, as we don't win the Community Shield then too...and that's not something ever worth give my up.

That's the small print in the deal, that really screws you over!

Not really CS doesn't count as a trophy, it's broadly considered a friendly

Latest posts

Top Bottom