• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Would you wear a pink Arsenal shirt?

Would you wear a pink arsenal shirt?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

reggiepaul

Simple question really.

Would you wear a pink arsenal shirt?

A shocking pink, kinda like a metallic pink car colour. It also has some horrid trimmings and fluffyness. In fact it scares kids when worn and carries a curse too.

Let's say Arsenal by some shock revelation decide to have their primary colour as pink and the shirt becomes a big blobby pink colour - would you wear it? If not, why not?

Mark

Established Member
lol, I'd always wear the Arsenal shirt. That's why it gets to me when people complain about the kit design. It could be so much worse. The home kit especially.

These would look rather stupid though. :lol:

reggiepaul

Yeah but why?

It's an arsenal shirt.

You wear the shirt for the love of the club not for a strange homoerotic feel for fashion.

Do you have a strange homoerotic feel for fashion?

Sounds like it.

PolishGooner

reggiepaul said:
Yeah but why?

It's an arsenal shirt.

You wear the shirt for the love of the club not for a strange homoerotic feel for fashion.

Sounds like it.

but I would look like hmm you know :shock: some gay :eek:ops:

Arsenal1989

i would wear any Colour arsenal shirt, red, green, yellow, pink etc

there all arsenal shirts and il always be proud to wear an arsenal shirt.

reggiepaul

PolishGooner said:
reggiepaul said:
Yeah but why?

It's an arsenal shirt.

Sounds like it.

but I would look like hmm you know :shock: some gay :eek:ops:

No, you'd look like an Arsenal fan! It is first and foremost an Arsenal shirt then second third fourth fifth sixth seventh - it is an arsenal shirt - then a big big gap - then it becomes a T Shirt.

People will first notice - it's a football shirt relating to some team.

PolishGooner

By the way, our color is red not pink. We are The Reds not The Pink or Pink Floyd! Happy Pink Brigade with riding-breeches. Come on, left pink colour for Manure

reggiepaul

Yes but the question is - would you wear the shirt if it was pink? If you read the first message I say, if the club changed the first colour to pink, would you wear it?

I would.

Mark

Established Member
Of course I'd rather we kept the red and white (and we probably will too) but any fan who won't wear the team's shirt just because they don't like the colour is not much of a fan.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom