• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Would you welcome Anelka back?

Anelka back?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Football Ninja

Think about it for a second.....

Now I think he acted like a w*nker when he was with us but imagine if we had him back. It would lessen the blow of Henry leaving (if he left)

He can do it in the premiership and we would be guaranteed goals. Hes a guy who would rather shoot when in position rather than look for the perfect pass. He would give us that clinical edge that has been missing for a while.

He would cost very little compared to Torres (30m?)

I could go on and list reasons for and against but what do you think????

Ricky_AFC

No. After what he did he would have to have become a much greater player than he has to make me even consider wanting him back.

daniel

Accidentaly voted yes... But NO. I wouldn't wellcome him back. He's not as good as he used to be, and i think we don't need him!

Ratinho

Established Member
Yes, because for all the press talk he's not only a great player but a very nice bloke and a top trainer apparantly.

Shame he's so nice to his brothers.

All relatively irrelevant, he's not coming back.

oreo

Now... bring me that horizon.
And really bad eggs." Drink up me 'earties. Yo ho.

oreo

alexander_hleb said:
yes because he is a class player. just imagine it titi and anelka...flashy combo

C'mon man, the fool looks at a finger that points at the sky.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I wouldn't mind if we signed him but we don't have room for more strikers ATM. If Henry left maybe and he is a safer bet then Torres.

Top Bottom