Would you welcome Anelka back?

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Football Ninja, Feb 5, 2006.

?

Anelka back?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. dafish

dafish New Member

it'll depend. technically anelka has always been very good so there isn't much question on his ability.

henry has a great friendship with anelka so it might be a catalyst to start henry's engine to fire on all cylinders again. also henry has always defended his character saying he's not the snob that everyone makes him to be.

it depends whether he's bring his stupid asswipes of a brother with him. i remember when he was at liverpool for half a season, his brothers demanded 60,000 a week. houlier for all his stupidity, still rejected him. a week later he talked privately asking for only 20,000 but still got rejected.

i think that itself discribes a lot about where his failings have come from. i wouldn't mind having him back based purely on his capabilities on the pitch. its his off pitch problems that often trail him (and in my opinion, is mostly his brothers) and how much that affects the locker room that make me hesitant.

2. gunnerGH

gunnerGH New Member

Nah no way, he aint good enough.

He would also ruin the dressing room atmosphere if it isnt ****e already

3. linno

linno New Member

No way, it would go to his head if he came back here, and he would think he was some sort of saviour/ prodigal son. He's not though, he's a ****.

4. Ratinho

Ratinho New Member

Not good enough?? :lol:

5. Gurgen

Gurgen New Member Elite

Don't even bother mate :lol:

6. polaris sc

polaris sc New Member

no way, he is not a team player

7. I voted no. Although he was a great young player at the time and contributed alot to the 97/98 season in which we won the double he'll be more remembered as 'le sulk' than what he did. He could have been an Arsenal legend and Henry and himself could have been great together but you can't change the past.

8. GUNNERS4L1FE

GUNNERS4L1FE Well-Known Member

he has lost the talent which made us £23m back then he cant settle in one place for more then 2 years and he needs a right good beating from his parents because he has an attitude problem.

and i cant see A.Cole being to happy to see him after that incident.

9. Buhry

Buhry New Member

Errm, you don't loose your talent.

10. pg1989

pg1989 New Member

I think he is a great player and should go to the World Cup with France. Im not sure whether i would want him though because it would mean young players like RVP and Ade would never get on.