• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Would you welcome Anelka back?

Anelka back?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dafish

it'll depend. technically anelka has always been very good so there isn't much question on his ability.

henry has a great friendship with anelka so it might be a catalyst to start henry's engine to fire on all cylinders again. also henry has always defended his character saying he's not the snob that everyone makes him to be.

it depends whether he's bring his stupid asswipes of a brother with him. i remember when he was at liverpool for half a season, his brothers demanded 60,000 a week. houlier for all his stupidity, still rejected him. a week later he talked privately asking for only 20,000 but still got rejected.

i think that itself discribes a lot about where his failings have come from. i wouldn't mind having him back based purely on his capabilities on the pitch. its his off pitch problems that often trail him (and in my opinion, is mostly his brothers) and how much that affects the locker room that make me hesitant.

gunnerGH

Established Member
Nah no way, he aint good enough.

He would also ruin the dressing room atmosphere if it isnt ****e already

linno

No way, it would go to his head if he came back here, and he would think he was some sort of saviour/ prodigal son. He's not though, he's a ****.

I voted no. Although he was a great young player at the time and contributed alot to the 97/98 season in which we won the double he'll be more remembered as 'le sulk' than what he did. He could have been an Arsenal legend and Henry and himself could have been great together but you can't change the past.

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
he has lost the talent which made us £23m back then he cant settle in one place for more then 2 years and he needs a right good beating from his parents because he has an attitude problem.

and i cant see A.Cole being to happy to see him after that incident.

Buhry

Established Member

GUNNERS4L1FE said:
he has lost the talent which made us £23m back then he cant settle in one place for more then 2 years and he needs a right good beating from his parents because he has an attitude problem.

and i cant see A.Cole being to happy to see him after that incident.

Errm, you don't loose your talent.

pg1989

I think he is a great player and should go to the World Cup with France. Im not sure whether i would want him though because it would mean young players like RVP and Ade would never get on.

Top Bottom