Wow Arshavin Wow!

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by sabret00the, Nov 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sabret00the

sabret00the New Member Trusted

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Arsenal-ace-Andrey-Arshavin-reveals-he-feels-like-quitting-football-ahead-of-crucial-Chelsea-clash-article234599.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Ar ... 34599.html</a>

Quite disgusted by that really.

2. ultradoc

ultradoc New Member

no big deal.

3. sabret00the

sabret00the New Member Trusted

Saying you don't feel like playing is absurd, it's the very job you're paid to do.

4. kamikaze80

kamikaze80 New Member Elite

cant blame him, he's captain of the team, it's likely his last chance to play in the world cup, he's a winner and therefore, he's crushed by the disappointment. he'll get over it and hopefully take out his frustrations on our opponents.

5. SA Gunner

SA Gunner Prediction Pool King Trusted

Yeah you can understand the man feels gutted. No big deal at all.

6. progman07

progman07 Well-Known Member

Quite understandable, it was his last opportunity to play in the World Cup.

Still, he should get himself ready for the Chelsea derby.

7. AnthonyG

AnthonyG Arse Emeritus Administrator

Indeed. Wenger said much the same thing.

It would take a lot more than Arshavin's emotional despondency at missing out on the WC for me to feel disgust.

8. MAK 14

MAK 14 New Member Trusted

He's obviously exaggerating by saying he'd like to quit. It was his last chance to go to the World Cup. I'd probably feel the exact same way.

9. Klaus Daimler

Klaus Daimler New Member Trusted

Exclamation mark in the headline and everything. Yep, it's a sabre thread.

10. Viking

Viking New Member

And gentlemen, in this post we see the so-called sabret00the demonstrating how it does in fact not know what absurd means, and how it's most ingrained behavioral instinct is to press 'New Topic'.

Join us next time on 'The Magic of Arsenal-Mania Wildlife', where your host Viking takes a good look at the fabled beast named thegame24.

11. Del Boy

Del Boy New Member

I wouldn't believe anything I seen in the Mirror anyway.

12. True Gooner

True Gooner New Member Elite

Sell him.

13. TomasCR

TomasCR New Member Trusted

Wow Wow we pay you FFS! ;)

Expect a big performance from you tomorrow. It happens, you'll get over it, there are worse things that can happen in your life.

14. Proof

Proof Well-Known Member Trusted

Get fit and stop moaning. I can't believe that I'm asking that from a pro.

15. banduan

banduan New Member

kneejerk lulz

news had been around awhile tho, was picked up late here it seems

16. irishgunnerz

irishgunnerz Moderator Moderator

Ehh you mean youve been disgusted by something that happened in work that demoralised you? **** me, you must have a great job! Everyone has days where they feel like packing in their work, and not always for purely work related reasons. It's human nature

17. Alfonso

Alfonso New Member Elite

I can understand his current woes. If I played for Arsenal and we lost a CL final the last thing I would want to do is play for my national team a few days later. See as fans when we experience big disapointments in the game we can switch off for a bit, take a break from Arsenal-Mania, not read the Times or watch Sky Sports News. Footballers cant. Yes, I know they get paid to do their job but its not every day you play in a world cup. Arshavin prob knows his chance of being in the history books following a great Euro 2008 is gone and that is the hardest thing to accept.

18. MDGoonah41

MDGoonah41 New Member

Another hilarious Sabre yarn

19. ultradoc

ultradoc New Member

yea, my first reply was lol.

lol

20. Zico

Zico New Member Elite

Sabre, this has gone too far now. :) You could've just posted it without stating your disgust. Clearly the man is gutted. Think about how the entire Irish nation felt after failing to get to the World Cup. It hurts to not make it.

Arshavin looked the part on Wednesday. Didn't look like a guy who's planning to retire to his summer home in Vladivostock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.