• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wow Arshavin Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurgen

Established Member
Working hard, creating chances?

You can fault some of his plays today but not his effort. This thread = problem that isn't there.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Arshavin was dooing nothing Gurgen, his head isnt with Arsenal at the moment.
His attitude really scares me

qs

Established Member
HollandGooner said:
Arshavin was dooing nothing Gurgen, his head isnt with Arsenal at the moment.
His attitude really scares me

Yep. We know he's capable of alot more, the only reason we aren't seeing it is because of his attitude.

Gurgen

Established Member
Denilson actually wasn't bad at all, but I guess people have their minds made up before he steps onto the pitch.

sabret00the

Established Member
Gurgen said:
Denilson actually wasn't bad at all, but I guess people have their minds made up before he steps onto the pitch.
That's always the case with Denilson though. People have decided what their fantasy player would've done during the game and compare that to what Denilson done.

asajoseph

Established Member
Denilson was pretty much as passenger today.

Not our worst player, but not particularly good either.

Illusion

Established Member
sabret00the said:
Gurgen said:
That's always the case with Denilson though. People have decided what their fantasy player would've done during the game and compare that to what Denilson done.

I agree.

I was getting quite annoyed at some people in the match thread with their endless complaints about Denilson and Arshavin. Even the ones against Eduardo were becoming completely unreasonable.

It was completely moronic and embarassing to see people behave like that on here.

Gurgen

Established Member
I think he has anally raped the girlfriends of most posters on this forum. There is no other explanation for the collective dementia that goes on here with regards to Denilson.

Illusion

Established Member
thegame24 said:
Or maybe hes just always s**t when it matters

But he wasn't **** today and he deserved none of the extreme criticism he was receiving from some people.

ultradoc

Established Member
Illusion said:
thegame24 said:

But he wasn't s**t today and he deserved none of the extreme criticism he was receiving from some people.

maybe he wasn't mate, but he wasnt better than arshavin as was being suggested and games like these need pro active players who can do something while denilson is mostly passive.

He probably gives a bj to some forum members here rather. no other explanation to the collective orgasms on his plain performances.
sexy volley by ibra btw.

Illusion

Established Member
ultradoc said:
Illusion said:
thegame24 said:

But he wasn't s**t today and he deserved none of the extreme criticism he was receiving from some people.

maybe he wasn't mate, but he wasnt better than arshavin as was being suggested and games like these need pro active players who can do something while denilson is mostly passive.

He probably gives a bj to some forum members here rather. no other explanation to the collective orgasms on his plain performances.
sexy volley by ibra btw.

Well I certainly never suggested Denilson was better than Arshavin, I viewed Arshavin as our best player today. Although I know you aren't necessarily saying I did ;)

All I saw was people whining about both Denilson and Arshavin, among others.

JazzG

Established Member
Arshavin has looked horribly out of form all season so this match comes as no surprise. He seems to be trying but just isn't happening right now for him, this Russia thing obviously hasn't helped. Does need to find form and quickly, we are looking desperately short in the final third right now and need him to be on top form and pick up quickly. Just like when any other player falls out of form just needs to play through it.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
To me Arshavin just doesn't seem the player he was last season. Last year he was willing to take the bull by the horns in every game. He use to absolutely terrify defenders by running at them. This season he doesn't seem to have the desire or willingness to do that. He goes for the simple/easy option far too often for my liking.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Andrey Arshavin refuses to dwell on Chelsea defeat as Arsenal star insists: We can still win the Premier League

Arshavin insists Arsenal are not out of the race for the Barclays Premier League crown.

A crushing 3-0 home defeat by Chelsea on Sunday left the Gunners 11 points behind the Blues, albeit with a game in hand.

However, Russia forward Arshavin is not prepared to throw in the towel on his title dream and believes Arsenal were unlucky against Carlo Ancelotti's ruthless side.

'We haven't stopped fighting for the championship,' said the 28-year-old. 'I think that if we manage to win the next couple of games, then everything will fall into place. After all, Chelsea can stumble, too. But we have to win ourselves.'

Didier Drogba was the difference between the two sides, scoring a sublime double split by a Thomas Vermaelen own goal, but Arshavin believes the scoreline did not reflect the balance of the game.

'I think that we were playing our game but Chelsea scored,' he said. 'The initiative was on our side but we were unable to take our chances.

'As for Chelsea, they, on the contrary, managed to score three times. They organized the game this way: they hardly tried to play on the counter-attack, they just tried to use their chances in the attack.

'Unfortunately, they managed to score twice at the end of the first half, but it didn't break us down. We continued to play our football, tried to create some chances in their half of the pitch.'

Gunners boss Arsène Wenger was furious that referee Andre Marriner ruled out a second-half 'goal' by Arshavin after Eduardo had raised his foot to chest height when challenging for a loose ball with Chelsea keeper Petr Cech.

But the man denied his seventh goal of the season was more philosophical.

'The referee thought that Eduardo fouled Cech before this goal. If the referee made a mistake, he probably didn't do it on purpose.'

Arshavin admitted in the run-up to the match that he was still struggling to get over Russia's failure to make the World Cup finals.

But after being one of Arsenal's better players at the weekend, Arshavin declared he was feeling good again, perhaps buoyed by his former club Zenit St Petersburg securing Champions League football for next season by beating Spartak Moscow 2-1 on the final day of the Russian season to finish third in the league.

'My family and I would like to congratulate Zenit for winning bronze medals in the Russian Championship,' he said.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1232012/Andrey-Arshavin-refuses-dwell-Chelsea-defeat-Arsenal-star-insists-We-win-Premier-League.html#ixzz0YLp881R3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z0YLp881R3</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom