• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

WOW has been ages

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 46
  • Views 1,347
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

I'm really tempted to lock the whole thread because of the many text language in almost every post.

But because it's Scottish Lass, I'll let this slide.

Welcome back! ;)

slapz

ASHBURRN said:
I'm really tempted to lock the whole thread because of the many text language in almost every post.

Welcome back! ;)

Yeah, why cant you guys type " you" instead of putting "u"? ;)

A

Anonymous

ASHBURRN said:

Welcome back! ;)

awww thanks :wink: its good to be back hehe :D

A

Anonymous

slapz said:
ASHBURRN said:

Welcome back! ;)

Yeah, why cant you guys type " you" instead of putting "u"? ;)

i cant do it for the simple fact that im me :p a youth of this generation been born to say u instead of you :p

A

Anonymous

weve been doing great game :D things are settling down in england just fine :D how are you doing?

thegame24

Established Member
Im cool, just finished 6th form on friday, gettting ready for Uni in September and of course celebrating the greeks in Euro :D

A

Anonymous

hehe i see your still obsessed HG :D since moving to england ive seen him for the first time!! heh

A

Anonymous

henry's girl said:
Scottish Lass said:
hehe i see your still obsessed HG :D since moving to england ive seen him for the first time!! heh
hehe. so you agreed withme that he's a walking f****g orgasm :wink:

that he is! looks nice in pictures but OMG in real life o wow lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom