• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

WOW What A Goal By Pennant!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Established Member
I have alot of egg in my face. Sorry USArsenal; he has shown us something.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
LOL.. hey that wasnt a direct reference to you, you just HAPPENED to be the last one who said it... heh....

cant believe he scored myself... against Chelski no less

Great Gunman

GOAL, Go pennant - I want leeds to al least draw with Chelsea billionaires, because, I had a bet with a Cheski supporter than Arsenal will be above Cheski at the end of the season, no matter how much money they spend. :)

patrick42uk

Established Member
surely you arent all going to start saying he is good enough for arsenal based on one game, one goal?! actually it probably wont surprise me, short term mermory losses seems to prevail on this forum. remember, 14 games before this he did abosolutely nothing. if he is going to produce once every 15 games, he can stay at leeds

Adam

Established Member
Pat- Nope, but he has shown us something with his first goal in a big game.

Andrew

Heh... He scores one good goal (it was good, not fantastic) and everyone thinks he's good again all of a sudden. He is having a good match though and at another stage beat Makalele as if he wasn't there. Pennant's talent is no doubt great, but whether he has the consistency, proffesionalism and determination remains to be seen.

XxGoonaStuxX

Not really. Ever since he has joined Leeds he has looked bright doen the wing. Its not his job to score so you can't critiscise him for not scoring often.
Whenever I've seen him play in a Leeds shirt he has looked bright. To me he looks like a good player and when he get sback I wouldn't b suprised if Wenger played him for a couple games.

JazzG

Established Member
Was a really good goal and gave Bridge grief down the right wing. Asked some leeds fan and he goes he has done very well for them, maybe them doing so bad has made Pennant look bad when he hasn't been.

Still I'm not sure about his attidude though.....

Superdudes

a great goal and also quite important as chelski is still just a point in front.. furthermore its a goal against the moneybags.. pennant performance has been great for leeds even though their record has been bad so far.. another season on loan will be good enough for him to be at least on the bench of arsenal.. i reckon that he has the potential to be at least better than parlour and edu.. if he plays on the right, ljungberg could play at central midfield where i think his best position is..

satan_beckham

Pennant goal was really something out of nothing,he tackle the ball away from a chelsea player and dribble all the way to score it.Hope he returns soon,but i must say he must achive this more consistant basis.

patrick42uk

Established Member
did anyone else notice the pennant pointing at the leeds badge after he scored his goal? to me, he isnt an arsenal player anymore i dont think his heart is at arsenal

Adam

Established Member
Let's see. He has spent alot of years at Arsenal. He just wants to prove to the Leeds fans that he is working hard for them and is not a lazy loan player who doesn't care about Leeds United FC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom