• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

wright-philips to the Arse'

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 44
  • Views 1,869

gooner#1

I cant see why we need him .Ljunberg, Pires ,Pennant,and Lauren can all play there .We dont need him at the present.
I was really excited by Pennant when we first got him as a teenager and have been evr since .I would be a shame to let his talent go 2 watse.

Florida Gooner

Feel free to to verify your facts before ridiculing someone else next time.

Agreed, and something that is plaguing this forum, whatever the topic. While I encourage everyone to express their opinions as often as possible, people need to realize that opinions that are not based in and backed up by facts, are completely useless, a waste of everyone's time, and make the author of the post look like an idiot. What good is your opinion if no one respects it, other than to make you feel self-important? Good example: "Sam Allardyce is a fat slob." This is clearly an opinion based in fact, even if the facts are not spelled out, as any cursory glance at a photo of old Sam will confirm. Bad examples: "Lauren sucks." "Rooney is s**t." "I'm sure Glazer doesn't give a f**k about the fans." What exactly is it about Lauren that makes him suck? Have you detected a pattern of sucking that has led you to this conclusion? Please explain to us why Rooney is s**t, because I really do want to know, especially since conventional wisdom seems to think otherwise. Glazer may or may not care about the fans, but if you're sure that he doesn't, please inform the rest of us what in his past behavior that THAT YOU ARE POSITIVE has occurred, has led you to this conclusion.
Once again, we all respect each other's right to an opinion, but your opinion will not be respected much if it has no basis in verifiable fact.
Cheers and best of luck to the US and England in their WCQ matches today. Thank goodness Arsenal have a match this weekend. The wait has seemed interminable.

A

Anonymous

Florida Gooner said:
Feel free to to verify your facts before ridiculing someone else next time.

Agreed, and something that is plaguing this forum, whatever the topic. While I encourage everyone to express their opinions as often as possible, people need to realize that opinions that are not based in and backed up by facts, are completely useless, a waste of everyone's time, and make the author of the post look like an idiot. What good is your opinion if no one respects it, other than to make you feel self-important? Good example: "Sam Allardyce is a fat slob." This is clearly an opinion based in fact, even if the facts are not spelled out, as any cursory glance at a photo of old Sam will confirm. Bad examples: "Lauren sucks." "Rooney is s**t." "I'm sure Glazer doesn't give a f**k about the fans." What exactly is it about Lauren that makes him suck? Have you detected a pattern of sucking that has led you to this conclusion? Please explain to us why Rooney is s**t, because I really do want to know, especially since conventional wisdom seems to think otherwise. Glazer may or may not care about the fans, but if you're sure that he doesn't, please inform the rest of us what in his past behavior that THAT YOU ARE POSITIVE has occurred, has led you to this conclusion.
Once again, we all respect each other's right to an opinion, but your opinion will not be respected much if it has no basis in verifiable fact.
Cheers and best of luck to the US and England in their WCQ matches today. Thank goodness Arsenal have a match this weekend. The wait has seemed interminable.

here is my opinion and is a fact

Ronney is a fat ugle ****.

Beckman is the most overrated ****head player to play fro madrid

Mark

Established Member
Some people on here need to relax. I cannot understand how so many petty arguments start. Just enjoy yourself, it's a football forum.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom