• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wright-Phillips, The Right Wing and Cesc?

_scorpion_

Established Member
Kha0z said:
_scorpion_ said:
Biggest load of s***e I've ever read.

Yeah, you must be right.

I change my mind.

Let's not sign any player whatsoever. Because if we do, Chelsea may outbid us, so let's not even allow that possibility to happen.

And while we turtle in our shell of cowardice and low ambition, let's put Henry in defense, flamini as a center forward.. and dream every night of what if, we took a chance and actually stood firm for a player that we want.., even if we would be as stupid as Scorpion and play Robinho on the right wing..

Sarcasm is rife. My point is made. Scorpion is a ..

Good Night.

Keep talking dunce...

If you think Robinho was being targeted as striker then you have a pretty thick skull. Same at you Pha2er!

I guess you DID believe baptista was being bought for CM to replace Vieira!

HAHA!

Chips&CurrySauce

Sorry Kha0z but this is the real world.. Obviously Chelsea have got limitless funds but they aren't totally stupid... Its like a game of poker, how would we know if Chelsea seriously want the player, they may bid for him just so to inflate the transfer fee totally forcing us to pay way over the odds for a player who maybe is worth half the amount.. Chelsea know are finaces are tight and if we pay excessively for 1 or 2 players then we will be in a financially cripplled situation.. We should just act professionally and bid what we feel the player is worth, like Hleb.. If Chelsea come in and offer something silly then leave them to it!

sabret00the

Established Member
as i said before, it's one thing when we bid for a player and the club holds out for additioanl money thinking they'll get more even if it kills us or he'll go to chelsea and they don't blink. but when we don't even bid through fear of chelseas involvement it's just plain stupid.

A

Anonymous

sabret00the said:
as i said before, it's one thing when we bid for a player and the club holds out for additioanl money thinking they'll get more even if it kills us or he'll go to chelsea and they don't blink. but when we don't even bid through fear of chelseas involvement it's just plain stupid.

Exactly. Which was the whole point. Losing out by default.

_scorpion_, I can't be bothered with you, you are wasting my time and oxygen. Oliver kahn for center foward. :roll:

Army of Me

Established Member
_scorpion_ said:
If you think Robinho was being targeted as striker then you have a pretty thick skull. Same at you Pha2er!

great, lets buy players for rediculous sums of cash and play them all out position! woohoo, championship here we come!

Gurgen

Established Member
sabret00the said:

This issue really doesn't seem to get through your thick skulls. Same stupid discussion here again.
It's not about the fee, it's about the wages. Chelsea can bid 15m and we can bid 40m, and 99% of the players will still go to Chelsea. I think you'll find most of the time we do bid for a player, but when Chelsea gets seriously involved it's over. Period.

sabret00the

Established Member
Gurgen said:
sabret00the said:

This issue really doesn't seem to get through your thick skulls. Same stupid discussion here again.
It's not about the fee, it's about the wages. Chelsea can bid 15m and we can bid 40m, and 99% of the players will still go to Chelsea. I think you'll find most of the time we do bid for a player, but when Chelsea gets seriously involved it's over. Period.
that's the first time i've seen the mention of wages in this debate and then it comes down to the player we try to purchase and even before then, it's stupid not to try.

A

Anonymous

This topic isn't going anywhere..

Talk about Chelsea buying bla bla is just rubbish.. they have players.. they wont have every player, it's impossible. No team would satisfy over 34 players all vying for the same 11 slots. There should be plenty to go around, it's only neglicence and fear that stops big hitters from going for it.

And it didn't stop other european clubs doing their transfers did it?

You have to be in it, to win it - simple as that.

Top Bottom