• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wrighty angry with Gunners

Emile Heskey's Bitch

Ian has hit out at arsenal for not fielding a single englishman and for offloading david bentley.

He was also concerned at the poor performance they put in against villareal.

he's being highly critical of everything nowadays, whats his problem?

source: bbc radio fivelive

Army of Me

Established Member
i'd love to hear the team wrighty would've put out last night :roll:

in fact, everyone who's been critical about our lack of english players should be forced to give us their selections - i wonder how many english players they'd have.

famous no 10

Established Member
I do wish he'd shut the **** up...I suppose the fact that SWP is not playing for us is our fault as well is it?

No wonder he's never become a manager.

**** it, sorry wrighty...I take it all back...he's made some crap comments in the past but theres no evidence of it this time...

Maxx, you're a yid, you're on the wind up...

famous no 10

Established Member
Well I suppose we should have played Sol with his broken nose, an un-match fit Cole, Theo to make his debut in the CL semis, Smith, Gilbert...

Ricky_AFC

Well James i trust your source which i have read ahead of Maxx's word, so i take back my words against Wrighty....until next time.

jay-d

Established Member
Thing is they are probably twisting everything he said to put a negative spin on it. Wrighty is a gooner. Only new fans would slag him off blatantly without knowing the facts 100%.

James

Established Member
Well, i'm not going to slag Wrighty off, as an english Arsenal legend, he's always going to have these questions about our lack of (fit) englishmen thrown at him.

yayo77

he sometimes speaks without thinking and never says no to giving his opinions.he is a hero of mine but he could do with keeping quiet sometimes.

fanatic gooner

All this debate about Arsenal FC not fielding any English (british) player is just utter nonsense.Just think about the clothes we wear, the food we eat, the car (include all components) we drive,etc. Are all this things produced by British? The days of "Buy British" have long gone.Globalisation is pulling the strings of the modern/post modern world and football can not escape its sheer force.What is more, of the biggest four English clubs, Arsenal is the only club to own and have their destine at their own hands (Liverpool is on the verge of Spanish takeover), whereas the others now only own the passion which is a shame.

Arsenal FC should be proud because all this debate is fuelled by jealous, unsucceful and resentful players and managers, in onother words, by LOOSERS!! :D

shaz

wtf, maybe if you and your money grabbing ego persuade your son to go to chelski, we might have one him playing instead of pires. ******!

James

Established Member
Blacks Are Red said:
I heard the interview this morning, and I heard all of it.

He wasn't slagging us off at all.
That's two of us then.

This Maxx is a yid, i'm sure of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom