• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wrighty angry with Gunners

YuenBiaoFan

Established Member
RocktheCasbah said:
sabret00the said:
YuenBiaoFan said:
FFS Wrighty: http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002 ... 15,00.html

f**k off and worry about Chelsea and your own son.
the quotes are quite positive and he's not saying anything that's not been said a million times over. this anti-wright campaigning really needs to stop.

I'm sure it would if Ian didn't keep saying Thierry should leave Arsenal...

BINGO.

Once, okay. Twice, alright.

But come on how many times does he really need to shoot his mouth off.

He's embarassing himself, even more than usual.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
I've never liked Wright as a person. He was a great player for us, but personally as a person he leaves a lot to be desired.

kopzilla

Always Negative
The beauty about Arsenal is the diversity of the team .
For so many years we have had players from africa, france, holland ...and now even from switzerland and belarus...

Wenger got rid of players who were egoistic and unmanageable (Pennant , Bentley ...) and were incidentally English...Even if we dont play an English team..we do have English supporters

skrilla

Wright is a straight Legend of Arsenal and the Premiership, and i dont think hed be angry at the gunners, frustrated? possbily, but i think we all know hes heart is always in the *wright* place

(see what i did there?)

Unbeaten

He said after we won the CL, he wouldn't blame Henry a move to Barca. So presumabley he's still a Gooner.

Anyway, if I think if we win the CL, Henry will stay. He can retire for good knowing he has won everything there is with the club he loves.

Glass_Heart

Arsenal sucks big time (sacarsm)

we should really get a team full of Englishmen and then languish in the drop zone.

Cmon, even the english have to admit it,
arguably, they are improved over the past decade or so,

but what was the underlying reason?

The foreigners. With the huge influx of foreigners into the premiership, do you honestly think that English players would start waking up their idea and focus more on techniques and tactics rather that their customary hit and run style?

Would they ever discover Wayne Rooney and Walcott (Both English but playing nothing like traditional English) both who were immensely influenced by the current style of play executed by the top tier of Premier league teams?

Yea, dream on. Look on objectively, globalisation is inevitable and in the long run, it forces everyone to be vigilant and conscientious in order to be competitive, thus, it would only helps the English football, rather than being deleterious to it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom