• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

wrighty

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 37
  • Views 1,662

adampembrey

Well yeah, but my point is why say it? why is it relevant from Ian Wright? Ok he is an Arsenal legend but so are a lot of people.

asajoseph

Established Member
It's probably true, but I agree with Adam - didn't need to be said.

And yes, it's probably so he can cover SWP's back for going there in the summer.

Wenger14

Established Member
the way he says it it seems he is covering SWP if he choses chelsea over arsenal, or maybe its just ****e that he hasn't said.

patrick42uk

Established Member
to be honest i think chelsea is probably the most desirable club for players in the world right now. inflated wages, trophies, decent manager.

OneProudGooner

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
to be honest i think chelsea is probably the most desirable club for players in the world right now. inflated wages, trophies, decent manager.

Sadly it's the truth Chelski are the new Real of old? :evil:

A

Anonymous

player to player we are better then chelsea. its just they off more money and also a damm good coach who has balls to do things unlike wenger

Taozhe

crazygooner_99 said:
player to player we are better then chelsea. its just they off more money and also a damm good coach who has balls to do things unlike wenger

arrogant in fact. Stop slagging off wenger. He's the best man for Arsenal as manager.

sabret00the

Established Member
if anything i think it's to make SWP's move to Arsenal look even more glamourous, like "well they came in for me, but i didn't feel it was right, everyone wants to play for chelsea even my dad said he'd go there, but i'm young and all i care about is my football and my personal career, i want to help make my childhood dream come true and lift trophies in the red and white, i want to be apart of a growing team, not just another trophie in the cabinet of an overinflated one, Arsenal was the right decision footballing wise, and hopefully with me here too i'll prove it was the greatest decision trophy wise too"

something like that.

NB: it's 3.20am :lol:

Spartan

oohhh wrighty...why did you say that man??

p.s. joe cole saying they hafve the best fans in the land!! what a joke!! :lol: there was about 5 of them celebrating at stamford bridge

Sin-gunner

If chelski is able to pay you double on what you are getting now, would you move there, even if it ain't your favourite club? I think most footballers probably will, remember ashley cole? :roll:

*Mod Edit TG: Please dont use text language.

Jinn

Established Member
I think that's a fair comment. Chelsea seem to be the happening club at the moment to all the neutrals out there. And you know they'd be able to pay your wages - Man Utd isn't that certain at the moment!

But still it's disappointing to hear things like that from an Arsenal hero. Alan Smith or Lee Dixon wouldn't say things like that.

asajoseph

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
why do you guys feel he has to make an excuse for swp? it isnt a crime to join chelsea.

Of course not. However, the SWP to Arsenal rumour seems pretty much founded upon the Ian Wright connection - if SWP went to Chelsea, people would immediately ask why Ian Wright allowed him/encouraged him to do such a thing. Just getting his excuses out of the way, asap.

Besides, it's no coincidence, that he has an adopted son at a smaller club looking to move to a big club, is it...

teitzo

God damn, swp is a fool if he wants to play football on a weekly basis, yet still choses chelsea. i mean who is in front of him: Cole, Robbin, Duff... he'll only get a game when the others are injured.
personally i feel chelsea doesn't even want swp and the only reason they are saying they do want him is because they know us and manutd would like him - and yes, chelsea FC is that low to do that sought of thing!

Top Bottom