• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

WSL: Arsenal vs Reading, Sunday 6 September 12:30 BST (FT: Arsenal 6-1 Reading)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I know Reading heads have dropped, but it doesnt take away from our slickness on the ball.

We look very good out there, good positioning, good transitioning, players tracking back when needed and of course... good finishing.

SA Gunner

That Reading player who hit our post (Carter I think), has been dangerous all game. Pacey.

SA Gunner

Carter FFS.

Reading score, that was poor from our GK.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
And now Carter has scored. Sadly about the clean sheet gone, but at least Carter.

And Zinsberger.. have to say i am never impressed with her. She is always good for an error.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

And now Carter has scored. Sadly about the clean sheet gone, but at least Carter.

And Zinsberger.. have to say i am never impressed with her. She is always good for an error.

She was lucky just before that. Caught lead footed at the one off the post.

SA Gunner

Excellent performance all round today.

We are looking really good, on to the next one.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
She was lucky just before that. Caught lead footed at the one off the post.

Yep, looks like we wanted a more talented goalkeeper with the foot. That's why we signed her and van Veenendaal and Peyraud-Magnin left us.

Surely Zinsberger tries a lot more of things with her feet, but she is making errors with it and is worse on the line than both keepers, which left us.

Lydia Williams is injured at the moment, but heard she was quite good in Australia.

Our "3rd" goalkeeper Fran Stenson was called player of the season at her loan at Blackburn Rovers. But not sure Zinsberger will be dropped, especially with the injury from Williams.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

''Not to objectify or anything but I'd love to bl0w her back out.''

1*WPcH2eou1Sp_5Dtz5H6fyg.jpeg

@Trilly you see this one bro?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I have now. :rofl::rofl:

You also have no shame. Advertising your best posts ffs. :lol:

Nah it's annoying because I know you and G would find it funny but wouldn't look in here. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom